Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Shape on those J crews looks atrocious, but maybe they just shot a bad pair. Usually j crew collars are pretty solid shape-wise. They look a little bit better in this pic. I think a white lace switch would set these off:

I really like the colour used in this collab.

Anyone with 990DRK2, is the shape close to the concepts 990 shape? Or is the toe significantly bulkier?

Anyone with 990DRK2, is the shape close to the concepts 990 shape? Or is the toe significantly bulkier?
I dont have the DRK2, but my Tyrian's toe keeps collapsing in. I don't think it's a size issue either, I think it's material-based. 

I dont have the DRK2, but my Tyrian's toe keeps collapsing in. I don't think it's a size issue either, I think it's material-based. 

Really? My Tyrian are great. Did you go tts? I went .5 down and still have some room.

I have them and it's fine. Best 990v2 shape though is on dsu2 and cit2

Thanks dude they look good in most pics but just wanted to ask
How's the color in person?

what's the cheapest you've seen cit2?  i'm tryna grab under 100.  not quite there yet i think
Got mine for 125 around blk friday and i think prices are still around that.  Never seen the v2 for under 100 yet (unless it is in an outlet i guess), but i've seen the blacks and the greys go for about $110

Really? My Tyrian are great. Did you go tts? I went .5 down and still have some room.
Yeah I went TTS. Dang I wonder if I should size swap

Color is really really nice and i love nubuck so that is another selling point for me.  you dont see it in most pics but the perf toe box actually has 3M underlay, similar to the hanon solstice.  its more discrete since the 3m used is darker.

Color is really really nice and i love nubuck so that is another selling point for me.  you dont see it in most pics but the perf toe box actually has 3M underlay, similar to the hanon solstice.  its more discrete since the 3m used is darker.

Sweet! The nubuck looks very nice in pics I've seen.
I shouldn't have even asked lol I'm trying to hold off to get them for cheap and your description is making it tougher

Got mine for 125 around blk friday and i think prices are still around that.  Never seen the v2 for under 100 yet (unless it is in an outlet i guess), but i've seen the blacks and the greys go for about $110

Good looks, under $100 might be unreasonable then since I'm no where near the outlets

New crew 997

Can someone tell me how to post those enlarged pics like above instead of these sh*tty jpegs that need to be enlarged? Am I showing my age? I'm out.

What is up with that shape!? 
sick.gif
These are really clean, might have to cop. I'm a newbie to New Balance 997 sizing, is it TTS? ...nvm did a quick search and found most saying TTS as per @moshepark  they are a bit smaller in the toe box. Cheers!

These are really clean, might have to cop. I'm a newbie to New Balance 997 sizing, is it TTS? ...nvm did a quick search and found most saying TTS as per @moshepark
 they are a bit smaller in the toe box. Cheers!

Yeah. There are a mixture of TTS 997 and half down 997,wide footed taking TTS.

Back
Top Bottom