Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I built a similar mesh toe version of these last year.

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] that's beautiful. You really hit on that one.

Anyone gonna grab stance 997 on Saturday?

I think I'm gonna pass and make an NB1 instead. That 997 toebox looks atrocious.

Just waiting to see some nb1 colors in real life

Last edited:

Are these going to be limited to particular boutiques or is it getting a somewhat wide release?
Xhibiton is releasing them online tomorrow at 10AM. I didn't see anything about other retailers getting them, but they should be an easy cop tomorrow on Xhibition. 

Anyone gonna grab stance 997 on Saturday?
I think I'm gonna pass and make an NB1 instead. That 997 toebox looks atrocious.
Just waiting to see some nb1 colors in real life

If it helps at all, the color on the Stance 997 is the "Copper Rose".

Haven't really been in the thread but this caught my eye. 
Being picky, but that red accent behind the toebox should be burgundy or the same tan leather used on the heel.  Hate that such a small detail can "ruin" (for me) what's an overall dope colorway.

Being picky, but that red accent behind the toebox should be burgundy or the same tan leather used on the heel.  Hate that such a small detail can "ruin" (for me) what's an overall dope colorway.
It doesn't bother me so much but I can definitely see what you're saying. I too think that burgundy would have looked better. Regardless I can't wait till these hit the sales rack. 

This.
Or switch the all burgundy to red or vice versa. Would've been a cop for me. Still a nice pair.

Back
Top Bottom