Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did a white lace swap on these for contrast. Didn't have any cream laces on hand, unfortunately.

The suede toebox does bulge a little, but once they go on feet they look fine. More than fine actually, these are actually quite nice. Terry cloth lining mmmm.

Sad that cncpts was missed. Ebates 5% on newbalance.com.

Bought the 1978 at concepts at $130, nb.com selling for 180

Last edited:
Sad that cncpts was missed. Ebates 5% on newbalance.com.

Bought the 1978 at concepts at $130, nb.com selling for 180
Score!! :tongue:

Got my pair from Sneaker Politcs! Just a guess but I would say that Concepts just had a pricing issue and will come back on line at $240 ish...Unless it snap sold out at $200...then I'd cop and return my full retail pair !! Evil Laugh!!!!

Score!! :tongue:

Got my pair from Sneaker Politcs! Just a guess but I would say that Concepts just had a pricing issue and will come back on line at $240 ish...Unless it snap sold out at $200...then I'd cop and return my full retail pair !! Evil Laugh!!!!

997 at cncpt was sold out at 200 bucks pre ship. Only the 1978 was left at 130 bucks pre ship which i copped.
I bought the 997 at nb.com using ebates 5%. Difference of 8 bucks after ebates 5% (200 vs 228).

Last edited:
Good looking out on the links familia! Hope they have my size!!
997 at cncpt was sold out at 200 bucks pre ship. Only the 1978 was left at 130 bucks pre ship which i copped.
I bought the 997 at nb.com using ebates 5%. Difference of 8 bucks after ebates 5% (200 vs 228).
I stand corrected! Man I missed the that $40 come up on Concetps....THey'll prob restock! hahahah!! 

Gotta admit I got shook and copped at Sneaker Politics as they were the only site with my size so I had to score while I could. So it the sneaker game!... and they have now sold out too at Bodega, SP, Cnctps!! Popular collab... 

Good looking out on the links familia! Hope they have my size!!
I stand corrected! Man I missed the that $40 come up on Concetps....THey'll prob restock! hahahah!! 

Gotta admit I got shook and copped at Sneaker Politics as they were the only site with my size so I had to score while I could. So it the sneaker game!... and they have now sold out too at Bodega, SP, Cnctps!! Popular collab... 

Try at nb.com. Should be cheaper with ebates coming around.

Congrats to those who copped. I passed but it's always good to see NB collabs sell well and generate buzz for the brand.

Back
Top Bottom