Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Still not a fan of the 997ST, glad I passed. Lately I'm of the opinion that NB's miUSA stuff is not nearly up to par in comparison to their UK counterparts. I find that I enjoy the quality, construction and fit of my UK made shoes way more these days than the U.S. models.

On the hunt for 1500CF for a solid deal. Low-key regret passing on the 1500YP's, too. I hate it when NB does these packs and every shoe is great, way too expensive.

shape looking great on those.  do not see the toe puff. strange i was looking at my cplo's yesterday and shape is amazing on my pair. does not have the hard plastic thing in toe and super sharp toe, very similar looking to these. they can still make a great pair, do not know why they do not choose to do it on every pair. 

shape looking great on those.  do not see the toe puff. strange i was looking at my cplo's yesterday and shape is amazing on my pair. does not have the hard plastic thing in toe and super sharp toe, very similar looking to these. they can still make a great pair, do not know why they do not choose to do it on every pair. 
I'm convinced that the size of the shoe plays a factor (what I've noticed in my experience). Smaller sizes have way better shape. Larger sizes employ larger toe puffs for sure. I've spent way too much time both at the outlets here in Brighton as well as the flagship store comparing smaller sizes with bigger sizes. I did a size by size comparison of a size 8 997JOL vs. a size 11.5 (my usual NB size) and it's atrocious. The 8 was super sleek and sexy. The 11.5 was not. 

my bad, you're right.  i should've done a quick search to help out accurately instead of basing off memory. 
It's not your fault, homie. You probably don't spend as much time on this forum as I do, lol. 

I'm convinced that the size of the shoe plays a factor (what I've noticed in my experience). Smaller sizes have way better shape. Larger sizes employ larger toe puffs for sure. I've spent way too much time both at the outlets here in Brighton as well as the flagship store comparing smaller sizes with bigger sizes. I did a size by size comparison of a size 8 997JOL vs. a size 11.5 (my usual NB size) and it's atrocious. The 8 was super sleek and sexy. The 11.5 was not. 

It's not your fault, homie. You probably don't spend as much time on this forum as I do, lol. 
When was this? They still have the 997JOL in a size 8?

I have a light denim stain on the top of the tongue of my 998 Independence days. I'm afraid to use jason markk on it (I spot tried it and i felt like it was spreading the stain). Anything easy? I'm not really worried about destroying the nap, but everytime I look down I see a hint of blue.. Its driving my crazy since they are my favorite pair of shoes, same with my dark obsidian flyknit AM1's... although those get ankle stains that come out in the wash.

I have a light denim stain on the top of the tongue of my 998 Independence days. I'm afraid to use jason markk on it (I spot tried it and i felt like it was spreading the stain). Anything easy? I'm not really worried about destroying the nap, but everytime I look down I see a hint of blue.. Its driving my crazy since they are my favorite pair of shoes, same with my dark obsidian flyknit AM1's... although those get ankle stains that come out in the wash.
have you tried a suede eraser? denim stains are a PITA

Had to go with these for #OCF. Fantastic summertime colorway!

Really nice wears everyone

Damn haven't participated in OCF for a while now feelsbadman

Back
Top Bottom