Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So 19 days after the mad Concepts sale my order arrived. Both shoes I ordered, the 585DR & 990KBM2 are there. 210usd shipped for these two I can't complain much, but still some questions for you guys......
1) I went 0.5 size down for the 585DR as I have tried my normal US9 for other MiUS 585 and it felt big. On feet this 585DR feels tight. Do you guys think the leather things will loosen up a bit after some wear?
2) I copped the 990KBM2 as a double-up and this is the first time I do it in my small collection. I just love that jp color and 990v2 model too much. Although this pair from Concepts have obviously been tried out judging from the bottom and there is some light scratch on the suede in the heel area. At this price I will keep it. Question is, how do you guys store your double-up to keep the foam in its best possible shape to avoid cracking the foam when they are worn later?

585DR has rather thicker insole, you should replace it after wearing some times and still feeling tight.

Just scored a pair of 998 age of exploration in grey and red for $40 :pimp:

The "CPL"? Ma I asked where? I have seen some on DTLR for 109 plus shipping which is about 120 and I can't seem to bring myself to pull the trigger. I just wonder if I will go home to catch them at a lower price later because I think I have seen some on eBay that are either from like a Nordstrom Rack or Ross or something because they don't have the box. repped though congrats

The "CPL"? Ma I asked where? I have seen some on DTLR for 109 plus shipping which is about 120 and I can't seem to bring myself to pull the trigger. I just wonder if I will go home to catch them at a lower price later because I think I have seen some on eBay that are either from like a Nordstrom Rack or Ross or something because they don't have the box. repped though congrats

These as well as a few others are popping up at Burlington.

I haven't posted in a while, good to be back on here. Anyhow a few weeks back my Ronnie 574s came in and they were horrendous, New Balance saw my post on IG Dm'ed for my addrsss and sent me a new pair no questions asked. Amazing service, Ronnie of course didn't reply, not that I was expecting it.

BWfKER4gigo

Is that splitting or just extra glue? How do you get CS like that, with my luck they would say it's normal and to keep that sht

helps to live in boston and have a good relationship with NB there.. i'm in Asia and i don't think NB would care that much about me

You guys should actually try contacting NB next time you have issues. I have gotten shoes with flaws before and instead of dealing with the retailer I contacted NB cs directly and they were super helpful. Has nothing to do with being in Boston.

You guys should actually try contacting NB next time you have issues. I have gotten shoes with flaws before and instead of dealing with the retailer I contacted NB cs directly and they were super helpful. Has nothing to do with being in Boston.
I contacted NB for the stance 997, showing them the dented toebox. They claimed that they can't see where is the defects. :rofl::: Stance.jpg

New Balance M997BKR for $159.20 using code "Sunshine" & Free Shipping.
Sz 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
Use ebates for additional 4%.

Last edited:
Is that splitting or just extra glue? How do you get CS like that, with my luck they would say it's normal and to keep that sht
Glue and splitting. The splitting was horrendous. Being in boston helps but also knowing NB people and they see my posts so they acted quickly. Meanwhile Kith says here is a 20% off coupon. Yes I do agree NB QC needs to step up on this.

574's look good. I'm super happy with the comfort on these. I think they're pretty TTS, and fit great to me. Just my .02

Back
Top Bottom