Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn were did you cop it at $59? My size (US9) has dried up everywhere and i am still looking for a pair at disco

Been on the hunt for a while myself. Best I can find is 150 on EB and I think they are seconds.

There was a crazy good sale at Bows and Arrows that someone posted a link to awhile back.

Not quite $59, but this is the best I can do to help. Ubiq has pretty much all sizes, so maybe keep an eye out for a discount there.

Last edited:
There was a crazy good sale at Bows and Arrows that someone posted a link to awhile back.

Not quite $59, but this is the best I can do to help.
None of my sizes available. Don't think anyone can beat that $59. Crazy, such a clean colorway dribbled down to The Rack. I would've bought at retail but trying to overcome this GR disco bug.

Last edited:
Concepts has been doing NB collabs for a while now but probably their most successfully and universally lauded pairs are their work on the 998 (C-Notes, Mints) and 997 (Roses and Lux Goods). If I had to rank a top 5, those certainly would belong in the discussion. At one point Concepts seemed to be able to do no wrong when it came to collabs.

Also, I still love the Tyrians. Not top 5 for me but easily one of the better collabs they've done and such an underrated pair.

Agree with your selection maybe except the Luxury goods i would add the Rivalry Boston on my top 5.

Not quite $59, but this is the best I can do to help. Ubiq has pretty much all sizes, so maybe keep an eye out for a discount there.
Thanks mate. Would keep an eye on UBIQ :smile:

a.jpg
b.jpg
d.jpg
c.png
if 997 nb1 ......

man, Im digging this cncpts pair, but those are summer colors and its the end of the summer. And that price tag :smh:

I asked Deon on Instagram about the choice of synthetic upper on these 997.5, which to me seems a bit strange at that price point, and he said he didn't work on this pair.

Back
Top Bottom