Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_0189.JPG
Flying with my M998DBRs today
One of my favorite 998s. Still on the lookout for a size 9 :nerd:

More pics I see the more I am impressed with that Hanon 520. Anyone think it will sit long enough to hit discount? General buzz seems to be disappointment that it's a 520, lol.

More pics I see the more I am impressed with that Hanon 520. Anyone think it will sit long enough to hit discount? General buzz seems to be disappointment that it's a 520, lol.

I like the colors and the story, but the model just isn't for me. I like how they are going outside of the 997 and 998s though

I think it might be a typo on their website because they're not marked on sale, but they have 2 colors of 1978s in scattered sizes for only $50 instead of the retail $150.

It was $125 2 days ago, and now $100. Adding to cart works, and reflected in checkout page. Didn't click Buy though.

Great shot, man. Such a clean pair, just didn't love it enough to keep them lol.

These really do put the Concepts 997.5 to shame, though.

I think it might be a typo on their website because they're not marked on sale, but they have 2 colors of 1978s in scattered sizes for only $50 instead of the retail $150.

Man, I still can't get jiggy with the 1978. Has anyone in here copped?

I see the 200 crossed out on my phone, probably a last sizes push to clear stock.

You got em?? Steal

That concepts box is straight fire, how can we turn it into a shoe
Yea got them. Don't think I can get a DS pair lower than this. As I missed the 2015 boat and not prepared to pay resell I was destined to cop at 2020 lol.

Oh and my true size as well so no more extra insole :smile:

NB1 arrived today. Really wish I stuck with my gut and got the white 3M tongue but I have no complaints. Shape is fine as long as you get mesh it seems.
YHT6F8q.jpg

You got em?? Steal

That concepts box is straight fire, how can we turn it into a shoe

The concepts was kinda a real disappointment. How many planned to trigger but re-considered knowing it's faux tunbled leather?

Or did they planned to make it all "water-proof" with all that plastic there?

Great shot, man. Such a clean pair, just didn't love it enough to keep them lol.

Man, I still can't get jiggy with the 1978. Has anyone in here copped?

I copped a 1978 before. Went TTS and it fits tight, real tight for both length and width.. For my considerably wide foot, half up might not fit as well. It runs very narrow.

Thanks man!
Agreed, concepts are very disappointing compared to both of the RF pairs
Hopefully the 999 is better

Back
Top Bottom