Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

hey guys, quick question. 993s and 990v4s fit half down like 998s? or TTS like 1500/997?

Last edited:
20170918_200714.jpg

I've never had a pair of New Balances with a leather liner, so I was wondering if this kind of wrinkling is normal for leather-lined NBs? I guess I'm just worried that eventually it will hurt the leather, especially at the heel tab. Any way to fix this?

This is why they are made pf leather and why its selected as the choice material.

Sweat absorbtion, comfort and durability are the top reasons. The creases are part of the nature of the construction and adds texture . And why its so enduring.

Just enjoy them and dont fuss too much into it.

hey guys, quick question. 993s and 990v4s fit half down like 998s? or TTS like 1500/997?

Can't speak to 993 but my 990v4 fit like my 998 (more room in toe box) as opposed to 997 so I'd definitely recommend half-size down. mykoh mykoh - tell me you're hopping on the v4 train.

deetoh deetoh :nthat:
That NB poster is sweet
I need to convert the room where my sneakers are into less of a closet/storage area and more of a sneaker room.

deetoh deetoh :nthat:
That NB poster is sweet
I need to convert the room where my sneakers are into less of a closet/storage area and more of a sneaker room.

thanks.. yeah better to fold the cardboard boxes and try to convert your pairs to a decor.. :wink:

Where did you get that print from?

was doodled on illustrator by myself and decide to print and get them framed.. :wink:

Anybody know where I can get 11.5 M1500NBB (black color way from the Iguana pack) for the low? They sat forever everywhere and I slept on them initially but I've been hunting for a while.

Anyone see the 9915GKG or 9915NWB anywhere besides Hanon? I've been waiting to see if these hit disco, but I can't seem to find them in any other shop.

I've almost successfully completed my purge sale- just one pair left.

So if anyone needs a pair of DS Tyrians in an 11.5 for under retail let me know!

I've almost successfully completed my purge sale- just one pair left.

So if anyone needs a pair of DS Tyrians in an 11.5 for under retail let me know!
What platform did you use to sell most of your stuff? I'm probably going to unload a lot soon.

What platform did you use to sell most of your stuff? I'm probably going to unload a lot soon.
I found ebay to be the best when I got rid of a bunch of stuff earlier this year. I didn't try to charge anything unreasonable so most people who bid/bought were getting a deal. I know you get charged fees but a few people tried to screw me over and ebay/paypal always settled the cases in my favor since I followed their selling guidelines.

Back
Top Bottom