Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

anyone in Europe waiting for the 999 Hyannis from Concepts with the tracking showing:

"Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse" ...... since 5 days ago.... ??

I'm in Canada..and status is still "Pre-shipping".

Shipping label created though! Yay...:sick:

Jus went ahead and bought the 991FA’s off of END.

Give no dambs if they become cheaper down the road, jus buy em if you have the money to dispose.

Yup, what I should've done. Found them in my size last nite on a euro site for $150 shipped. Proceeded to check out and it sold out. If retail and shipping wasn't $230+ then I would cop for sure but some of these overseas shops charge so much for shipping.

I hear ya! Reasons why I only trust SNS and END. Hanon is very rare for me to buy but they do have good deals too.
Yup, what I should've done. Found them in my size last nite on a euro site for $150 shipped. Proceeded to check out and it sold out. If retail and shipping wasn't $230+ then I would cop for sure but some of these overseas shops charge so much for shipping.

I got lucky and saw a sz. 12 of the 991FA on SNS yesterday. Copped with the buy 2 sale items deal and it came out to $105. Been looking for these at a solid price for months.

Anyone from the UK/EU received their hyannis pairs yet at all? The tracking number they've given me isn't giving me any information at all but I've been getting calls to my home phone saying I owe £26.00 customs. It's been over week and I would of thought I'd of had some progress.

99_F08537-2_B91-4_C81-9775-_BE377_D1878_EF.jpg

Tyrian restock came in. These things are beautiful.
So glad I caught these this time around

990v3s vs 990v4s? I need a pair for running and tennis but can only choose one.

Running and tennis honestly needs 2 different shoes man. Tennis shoes have lateral stability but running shoes do not provide that. You run the risk of turning your ankle if you play tennis with running shoes

Just rock some OFF WHITE'S :lol::pimp:

roger-federer-off-white-air-jordan-1.jpg

Running and tennis honestly needs 2 different shoes man. Tennis shoes have lateral stability but running shoes do not provide that. You run the risk of turning your ankle if you play tennis with running shoes
are the 990s not stable? the v3s seem pretty supportive

Grabbed the miUSA Baseball Pack 995s today at a Marshalls in upstate NY for $50. Not a bad discount off the $210 retail, I figure. Actually been finding a good selection of miUSAs in Marahalls the last few weeks, but this was the first pair in my size.

are the 990s not stable? the v3s seem pretty supportive
They are supportive, but don't provide lateral stability needed when moving right and left and then stopping quickly. Running shoes are built for going forward, not side to side. The outsoles can also mark the crap out of hard courts and not have enough grip for quick movements on the courts.

I've been searching this thread for 1500 sizing. Looks like its TTS. I'm an 8.5 in 997/998, 9 in Asics GLV/GLIII. I have narrow feet, but I'm looking at the BF sales on 1500CF/PFT which are available in size 8, think i could fit? Otherwise I might just settle with the flimbys. Don't really need more sneakers, but...

Back
Top Bottom