Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

As far as I can tell, yes.

In regards to pricing, even with shipping I realized that some of the pairs end up costing around $200+ shipped. I know we are used to copping under retail but most of these pairs cost that much for retail anyway. I remember the 997PR being $260 and I still regret never picking up a pair. Those first run of 997 reissue GRs were amazing when you consider shape, quality control and colorways.
Wow I'm embarrassed that I apparently couldn't spell last night... also a shame that these pairs are so expensive to ship to the US. Looks like it's a shop in Switzerland? Guess they're not really into NB out there?

wow that site it dope they even have a model i've never heard of: the u446. apparently it was an 'og' pack from 2014. what's up with their m530 pricing tho
Just saw these 446 the other day and thought they looked great
IMG_0830.PNG

Daaaaaaaaang feeling these.
DLumnUVX4AAkHxD.jpg

Apologies for sizing question.

Do 1500s fit like 997s?
Same here.. I absolutely love this color way and the 1500 model is starting to become one of my favorites.. does anybody have any info because I would love to purchase this particular sneaker.. thanks in advance..

I have narrow feet and prefer a snug fit.

Here's how i size for NBs:

US 8.5 in Flyknit Racers and Padded Trainers
US 8 in Flyknit Trainers (unpadded)
US 8 in NB 1500
US 7.5 in NB 998

997s fit inconsistently for me. I'm 7.5 in JCrew butterscotch, Concepts Rose/NYC/Lux Goods, JOL, but 8 in other older GRs
Don't own a 574 unfortunately so i can't comment
I haven't gotten my 574s yet, but I went with an 11, the size I wear in pretty much everything. I got NB1, the 998BESP and a pair of 997 in 10.5. I should've gotten an 11 though because I wore the "Premier" 998 that I got in an 11 and they felt so great on foot, a lot nicer than the 10.5 for myself personally. My left foot is slightly bigger than my right, which I was not aware of when I was usually trying shoes on my right foot.

Thanks, guys! I chatted with an NB rep, and they informed me that the NB1 998 fits TTS. They didn't know about the fit of the NB1 574s though.

I have two pairs of the Wheat Trailbusters (I LOVE those!), and those definitely fit TTS. However, ever since I received the Kennedy 999s, I'm really unsure about sizing :/

Thanks, guys! I chatted with an NB rep, and they informed me that the NB1 998 fits TTS. They didn't know about the fit of the NB1 574s though.

I have two pairs of the Wheat Trailbusters (I LOVE those!), and those definitely fit TTS. However, ever since I received the Kennedy 999s, I'm really unsure about sizing :/

Me personally, when I'm in doubt I usually go the side of larger to be safe. I don't like too tight of a fit either and want my feet to have some wiggle room, but not be sloppy. Try to find a Nordstrom or Burlington or something like that near by to see what shoes they got you can get a reference for sizing.

The Hyannis fit huge IMO. I went with my nike size and was debating about going a half size down for the NB sizing but stayed with nike size and i have a good amount of extra room. Prefer more room than tight obviously. Can always wear thick socks, cant make my feet smaller.

I wear a 12 in nike and usually an 11.5 in NB. I think I could have fit an 11 easily for the hyannis pairs

I find made in USA new balance shoes run half a size big. Most people agree.
I wear 9.5 in most nikes, but I wear 9 in made in USA new balance

Sometimes I get more (if not equally) excited nabbing a non-hyped (and under retail) pair, as I do some of the more hyped pairs. This 770FA is one of them. Glad to finally have this one.
770FA1241.jpg
770FA1241.jpg
770FA1242.jpg
picked those up for my younger bro during that sns BF sale, hadn't even heard of this model prior. very nice in hand.

Sometimes I get more (if not equally) excited nabbing a non-hyped (and under retail) pair, as I do some of the more hyped pairs. This 770FA is one of them. Glad to finally have this one.
770FA1241.jpg
770FA1241.jpg
770FA1242.jpg

Definitively ! Grabbing GRs (or just non-hyped pairs) you like under retail is the best !
Your pics make this 770FA looking sweet ! I was really pleased with 770CF, i would maybe cop those for a good price.

Last week, i received another 1500SP, so now i can let my first pair beat the ground more often :smokin

Attachments

• IMG_20171204_213738.jpg
    IMG_20171204_213738.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom