Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

been out a minute, whats general sizing of the 990v4, tts? or 1/2 down like 998's?

B1C543F6-4766-4AA2-9DF3-0EBD7B46C62F.jpeg
454203E2-21DC-4852-B858-D84B468B488C.jpeg
50EC4462-ACEC-43E5-A948-A8686B5A2665.jpeg

Stopped by a J Crew at the grove in LA

How are they in person, i have a jcrew credit but not sure if i want to save it..

How are they in person, i have a jcrew credit but not sure if i want to save it..

The blue pair is darker IRL compared to the promo shots. In hand you can see the 5-6 shades of blue and the brown pair had similar style of blocking with diff shades of brown, burnt mustard etc. A couple smooth cws imo.

I’ll be getting both pairs when the discounts come. You can always stack the credit with the discounts.. so as long as it doesn’t expire and your size is still there.

well thats a bummer if they are 1/2 down. found the stussy joint in my tts for decent price. i can wear 998 in my tts with thicker crew socks so i may try them anyway. at the price i found them for would prob be fairly easy to pass them on if they do not fit correctly.

btw whats going rate on ds c-notes. just posted a pair but not sure if i overpriced them.

I've seen a few 12s on several sites. Better take an hour or so and Google "new balance m990sc4" and find the best deal before they're gone.

LPU GOD DAM I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE THIS GOOD. Can't decide on the laces, I love me some burgundy/burnt orange

IMG_3233.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3230.JPG

Didn't someone put a link of these a while back on sale, got some extra cash I want these such a slick pait

Thinking of getting some NB1s for my upcoming wedding...don't think I noticed any on the last few pages but are there any active discount codes aside from ICICLES and the usual ebates?

Also for anyone that has used these colors, how different are Moroccan Blue and Dark Cyan in person? Considering something like the following for the CW - plan to get Sea Spray laces but will swap to red since that's an easier color to find separately:

574WD1 v1.png 998WD1 v2.png

Thanks for your time!

congrats to folks simplifying their lives. less stuff is always better. i've been getting rid of things everyday. the minimalists documentary & podcast has been a bit of an influence. no more hanging onto something 'just in case'... one exercise you can try: get rid of your favorite item. something else will fill that role

Thinking of getting some NB1s for my upcoming wedding...don't think I noticed any on the last few pages but are there any active discount codes aside from ICICLES and the usual ebates?

Also for anyone that has used these colors, how different are Moroccan Blue and Dark Cyan in person? Considering something like the following for the CW - plan to get Sea Spray laces but will swap to red since that's an easier color to find separately:

574WD1 v1.png 998WD1 v2.png

Thanks for your time!

I think "icicles" is the only one. I think it expires soon and there might be a new code coming after that. Not sure if it will be any better. I used the "Dark Cyan" for a pair of 998s a while ago. I can take pics when I get home if you would like

I think "icicles" is the only one. I think it expires soon and there might be a new code coming after that. Not sure if it will be any better. I used the "Dark Cyan" for a pair of 998s a while ago. I can take pics when I get home if you would like

Much appreciated, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom