Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mashup of the day: what if they had done the 991.9 with the v4 sole instead of the v3?

NB 9919v4.jpg

Not too shabby...gotta love the gum sole on the NY4

I have no pending charges and no email. I wonder what resale is going to look like.

As for where it said 574 pairs worldwide. It was on the instagram for that upthere store.

Seems like an L to me as well. Now, unless I can get them for retail or under, prefer to save my money and go after the 577s

Way jelly of you guys winning the SNS raffle but glad to see a few in here are lucking out.
If anyone gets a 9 but doesn't like them I'll be here waiting :nerd:

Not to change the current subject, but apparently I'm a "Gold" member on NB.com and I was curious, do I lose those points over time or what? I saw a spot that said "Remain at Gold status with 5,000 more points in purchases"

Not to change the current subject, but apparently I'm a "Gold" member on NB.com and I was curious, do I lose those points over time or what? I saw a spot that said "Remain at Gold status with 5,000 more points in purchases"
Yeah they expire. Not sure about the time frame but I def lost a lot of points bc I simply didn't realize I could use them for anything

I think points expire a year or so after you've earned them. So if you make multiple purchases, the points expire the same month, a year later.

Back
Top Bottom