Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

nbpoints.PNG

I hope I can score on this.. I really need to unload some points.. I'm still kinda salty about missing out on the F&F 574's & New Era 574S.

Damn dude......

94757F7C-1A12-47CF-960F-62089FB361C8.jpeg
Just seen these on some of the Canadian sites. Says monochrome suede but looked like nubuck at first glance. Might be a future pick up
Looks like the ‘N’ is suede but the rest of the upper is nubuck. I’m in on these. Only 1400 I own are MG

Got some good stuff in the mail today. Got another pair of stussys in from bows and arrows and noticed they came in a different box and no Stussy bag(not that I care) but anyone care to explain? I’m still a newbie to NBs. Also, Benjamin breads are nice. Really good shape to them
9FA50ECA-E60C-49A0-8C30-950BD175907E.jpeg
96781AD8-A9FD-4447-BADF-9B2B56585770.jpeg

I wouldn't worry about the box. I ordered two pairs from Feature and both came in the box with the thinner font and no Stussy bag. I've owned two other pairs (11 and 11.5) that both came with the usual sticker with bold font as well as the Stussy bag. Means absolutely nothing from what I can tell so you are straight!

10 gs for the Free NB1?? Taxation! What happened to 8gs?? LOL!!

I agree...I need a new color wheel, Horween hits, Nubuck, and...yeah those are what I am gunning for.

I wonder when and what the next Horween model will be. I wish I could wear the "Vachetta" one that released.

I dont know why it costs so many points......just give me a damn free pair of shoes NB. Lol

Those 1500PWK remind me a lot of the 1500WB, might have to get ‘em. Speaking of the Prism pack anyone see the black ones from the prior drop on sale anywhere yet?

I still think the 1500 CBK is my fav of this prism pack. Wainting for serious discount :nerd:
PWK is solid tho.
I would have prefer the 1500PRY without the rainbow 1500 (but it's prism pack) and with a hit of white in N logo and white under heel collar, more like thomas lindie's 1 of 1 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom