Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anybody seen the recent X90 releases on sale yet? Really liking the shape on those but wanna get a pair first before goin all in.

326C8528-35A5-4621-B522-03D6ED92291A.jpeg
11164A62-F4CB-4766-81B3-D814E15A4696.png
Been trying to stay out of here to protect my wallet. Any info on these from J Crew?

hej
do you guys know when the MSX90RCB and the MSX90RCC - here X-90s with the gum soles - will be released in Europe? thx in advance!

Word is October.

Just got caught up from the weekend. I thought I accidentally clicked in an Air Max thread for a second.

For those interested, there are some FIRE color ways of the 991 available on Kith along with a bunch of other 99X models that we've seen before... seems like the 991 are made in the USA, too. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it's been a while since we've seen a miUSA 991.

EDIT: Nevermind. These are available on other sites. And for much cheaper. But KITH does take some nice photos so it's nice to look at. But I'll wait for these to go on sale elsewhere for sure.

https://kith.com/collections/new-balance-classics-collection

NT1.jpg
NT2.jpg
NT3.jpg

Any reason why kith in particular is releasing all these 99x’s? I wonder if other spots will be doing the same

There were rumors of a KITH x NB 990v4 collab a while back that squizzy3000 squizzy3000 posted up. It's been quiet since. I've also heard rumors from different folks that a Ronnie NB collab has been in the works for a while.

If you think about it, Kith hasn't done an NB collab since they helped reintroduce the 574 Sport with the velcro Ns. It's been quiet since which is unusual. Then again, Ronnie seems to be focusing almost his entire efforts on his clothing line. Seems like he's moved away more and more from strictly footwear collabs.

Are there any other shoes with an N on the side? saw this dude at the gym the other day with a sick pair on, they had to be NB's. Pretty much all white. Some goldish accents. and like a blueish visible air strip on the heel. Ideas??

Sounds interesting, I don't think new balance does an air bag, might be wrong, though. By air strip, do you mean just a colored piece?

Sounds interesting, I don't think new balance does an air bag, might be wrong, though. By air strip, do you mean just a colored piece?

kinda looked like that air strip on the 991, but i'm not sure.

gahhh why didnt i just ask him. been thinking about them for a few days now lol. been googling lol

Dam, you got bit by the nb bug, good luck! They were a heritage model, then? Hopefully, cause with all the actual athletic models they have, it could be a while to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom