Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The bodega 997s has such a super nintendo/dreamcast aesthetic about the design, this is gonna be the one overseas heads are gonna lust for. Or the comic con crowd... It's the only way I can rationalize justifying the stupid resale price rn.

Edit, resale*

Last edited:
The bodega 997s has such a super nintendo/dreamcast aesthetic about the design, this is gonna be the one overseas heads are gonna lust for. Or the comic con crowd... It's the only way I can rationalize justifying the stupid retail price rn.
Isn’t retail $160? Seems reasonable lol. I just can’t get with the model, but they’re probably cool with shorts.

CC47958A-FF13-4495-ACAE-233D44FB5318.jpeg
808E2FAA-B47F-410E-8379-6D36763AD045.jpeg

Style code 1400C2

Anyone grabbed a pair of the 1530's?

Trying to see what the fit is like... 1500's to me or my wide freakin foot run super narrow.

Last edited:
That Kawhi pic a few pages back had me wanting the ALD’s but it’s probably going to be a headache to get a pair...I’ll still shoot my shot though...

20190408_022552.jpg

Entered the in store raffle with my girl. She tells me she didnt get any W email and neither did I on late Friday. Yesterday she tells me she's going to go pick up breakfast and came home with these. Turns out she got the W email on Saturday morning but since I got her mad that morning she decided let me suffer for a day. But she got them nonetheless and paid for them.

Went to Marshalls, Ross, and Nordstrom Rack and couldnt find anything good :frown: best i found were these. .

Attachments

• 20190408_101826.jpg
    20190408_101826.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 28
Screw those bodegas, how did I miss these?!!
https://www.nicekicks.com/rick-will...stinct-life-x-foot-locker-capsule-collection/

Anybody have anymore info?
Screw those bodegas, how did I miss these?!!
https://www.nicekicks.com/rick-will...stinct-life-x-foot-locker-capsule-collection/

Anybody have anymore info?
Collaboration done by one of the owners of Burn Rubber Detroit exclusive I think. Thankfully I live in metro detrDet

Back
Top Bottom