Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20190410_191814.jpg

I replaced the white laces with the orange set they come with and it sets them off. Had to snap a quick pic before they get worn this Saturday

Is it just me or has the light shale disappeared from the 997 NB1's colour wheel? And if so, does anyone in here know how similar it looks to the dark cashmere colour?

Is it just me or has the light shale disappeared from the 997 NB1's colour wheel? And if so, does anyone in here know how similar it looks to the dark cashmere colour?

Light shale suede is gone from the perf 997 options as of last week. i think its still available but just as mesh and laces though. I had a pair carted with that color and next thing i knew it was OOS when i came back the next day. here are the two colors. along with nimbus for most of the shoe. Darker color is of course light shale:

bnr-nb1-997-launch-small-2.jpg

They are dope but chances are I pass. Hoodies real dope too. Wondering if they fit like nb hoodie or aime hoodie

Flower shorts look great but I'm sure they're overpriced.
IMG_2068.PNG
I’m going for these and a long sleeve... I like some of the other pieces but don’t want to rock any ALD branding and it doesn’t appear that the shorts/ long sleeves have any.

I’m going for these and a long sleeve... I like some of the other pieces but don’t want to rock any ALD branding and it doesn’t appear that the shorts/ long sleeves have any.
Yeah I'll see how much the shorts are and then decide. Wondering about sizing though. I've never bought anything from ALD.

Yeah I'll see how much the shorts are and then decide. Wondering about sizing though. I've never bought anything from ALD.
I don’t own any ALD / kith (I’m only grouping them together because there’s obviously a bromance between the two) but I’ve heard kith sizing runs wildly big. It seems ALD is more traditional with fits so hopefully we’ll have time to view the item/ check sizing charts etc. before purchasing impulsively like you’d have to do on a limited release.

Aime is pricier than Kith so who knows what retail on the NB's will be

Going after a size 10 in the pinks. Open to swap for a mismatched pair if anyone else is interested.

Back
Top Bottom