Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

They used too but the new guy that took over is a real piece of ****. I can confirm there are people at NB that don’t agree are behind the changes. I also disagree with all brands care about hyped drops. A lot more brands limited or hyped drops are easier to grab. The brand is digressing compared to the whole industry. I have had an easier time with Nike/Adidas drops then I did 5 years ago and have been having the opposite wit new balance.

I feel like ever since Kwahi came to NB it been all about Hype and Exclusivity (Jordan Heads & Boost boys came over to the NB train).. I'm glad my lane in New Balance is basically making NB1's, but it seems since I showed off my NB1 collection on Instagram they are taxing that now.... I do love how they developed their NB Rewards program. It okay though I'll only really start buggin out when GR's are selling out, until then I'm just going to charge it to the game. :nthat:

A617A656-A69F-4608-AA6D-33EC7F3454B6.png

get sent to a dead link though

It was a small restock of smaller sizes 4, 5 and a 7. I’m guessing it sold out with the quickness.

I feel like ever since Kwahi came to NB it been all about Hype and Exclusivity (Jordan Heads & Boost boys came over to the NB train).. I'm glad my lane in New Balance is basically making NB1's, but it seems since I showed off my NB1 collection on Instagram they are taxing that now.... I do love how they developed their NB Rewards program. It okay though I'll only really start buggin out when GR's are selling out, until then I'm just going to charge it to the game. :nthat:

im not even mad about the exclusivity it’s just the sloppy quality, terrible communication, ****ty supply management and just overall douchiness from the lifestyle team

im not even mad about the exclusivity it’s just the sloppy quality, terrible communication, ****ty supply management and just overall douchiness from the lifestyle team

I know NB has terrible supply issues with Liverpool football gear. Which is one of the reason they're getting dropped for Nike. What a shame, loved their LFC gear.

what happened exactly?

Nike basically offered LFC a ton of cash and then LFC tried to get out of the contract. I am pretty sure LFC claimed NB couldn't give them access to as many high profile athletes and that Nike could get their product into more stores globally. LFC won the case, so Nike will be supplier next season.

Debating to pull trigger on some 577 off end or extrabutter...anyone know any promo code or should i wait till black friday? I know end has the code early.

Nike basically offered LFC a ton of cash and then LFC tried to get out of the contract. I am pretty sure LFC claimed NB couldn't give them access to as many high profile athletes and that Nike could get their product into more stores globally. LFC won the case, so Nike will be supplier next season.

Seems accurate. Liverpool was one of the most followed clubs across the globe prior to their resurgence. They’re on pace to win the premiership this year and Nike’s going to reap the rewards and open their kit/gear to a much larger market.

This hurts to come to terms with as an Arsenal supporter. I wish we had Klopp. At this rate, Arsenal should have Kappa as their kit manufacturer.

Seems accurate. Liverpool was one of the most followed clubs across the globe prior to their resurgence. They’re on pace to win the premiership this year and Nike’s going to reap the rewards and open their kit/gear to a much larger market.

This hurts to come to terms with as an Arsenal supporter. I wish we had Klopp. At this rate, Arsenal should have Kappa as their kit manufacturer.
Yep, we just had to hang on to Wenger for that extra season and a half. Can’t even win a home game against a team that lost 9-0 last time out. #EmeryOut

Back
Top Bottom