Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Seems accurate. Liverpool was one of the most followed clubs across the globe prior to their resurgence. They’re on pace to win the premiership this year and Nike’s going to reap the rewards and open their kit/gear to a much larger market.

This hurts to come to terms with as an Arsenal supporter. I wish we had Klopp. At this rate, Arsenal should have Kappa as their kit manufacturer.

I feel for you. I grew up an Arsenal fan but reluctantly switched to LFC when my daughter started playing for comp LFC club in America. Klopp is great coach and really happy to finally have some descent LFC gear to wear. The NB jerseys are great but you can't really find anything else. All the LFC gear in the US comes from some shop up in WA and the quality is usually terrible.

Can't add it to cart oops.......
UA_rep.png

Next pair I think I'll pull the trigger on:
1574604951534.png

Haven't figured out what color laces I'd want though. I never order the white/nimbus cloud laces cause it's easy enough to find white laces, and a lace option that matches the color wheel is near impossible. Wish we could order extra laces. When I did the factory tour a while ago I was able to snag laces for every color of the custom I made.

Loving all the colorways people have been posting!

Next pair I think I'll pull the trigger on:
1574604951534.png

Haven't figured out what color laces I'd want though. I never order the white/nimbus cloud laces cause it's easy enough to find white laces, and a lace option that matches the color wheel is near impossible. Wish we could order extra laces. When I did the factory tour a while ago I was able to snag laces for every color of the custom I made.

Loving all the colorways people have been posting!
Factory tour? :nerd:
Care to elaborate?

Just a heads up... you may have selected in store pick up as there is a $10 shipping charge... still $95 shipped is some deal

Just a heads up... you may have selected in store pick up as there is a $10 shipping charge... still $95 shipped is some deal

I didn't get charged the $10, but it had a shipping address on the confirmation email, and the usual Shopify summary showed my address on google maps or whatever.

HOLY CRAP

Got the 997NAJ's for $85 delivered!

Thanks man!

Heck of a deal, thanks for mentioning it. I picked up a pair myself. I'm not sure how you managed to evade the shipping charge...I was billed $95. Obviously a great price regardless of the $10. I believe retail is $220, so $95 is still more than 50% off. I don't see it anywhere near that price elsewhere on the internetz

EDIT: looks like they have a FSR from 8 - 13

Factory tour? :nerd:
Care to elaborate?
Last year they had a NB points reward for 10,000 that was a free NB1 and factory tour, I redeemed that, went on the tour in Lawrence, where they were making the 990v4 and all the NB1s. When we walked past the spot with all the laces I asked if I could grab laces of the other colors I put on my NB1. Overall it was a super cool experience, there was even a dude that was talking about concepts for custom designing mesh patterns for sneakers and then just last month the 111 NB1 released which was really cool to see a guy talking about a concept for a shoe and eventually there it is a year/year and a half later! I bugged them saying they should make extra laces an option for NB1s and that they should add leather as an option too, don't think I had much success haha.

Back
Top Bottom