Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Obviously not as great as the first 4 but these are nice in hand and actually really comfortable. I hope everyone who’s after them gets a pair.

8D266402-54DC-43AE-AB10-79A8D75ADC5F.jpeg
84C3E4B8-BBDB-4C6D-BB1C-D34583DCD665.jpeg
7B162C84-4FD0-478D-8AD0-5CE8DCED6AC3.jpeg
Leaning towards the yellow now.

Agreed. I remember when they finally did release a Horween 997 it was the BEXP (all navy with red liner). Fantastic shoe but not the same whatsoever. Still bummed that they shelved it.
getting rid of my 997BKR if you're interested. size 11. I never wear 'em.

The MC are disco or bust personally. The TN went from me thinking I would have to pay retail to getting them 25% off

It's a weird lil hype around these and they will probably end up sitting around.
They're raffling the grey pair too... After going into store over the weekend I DMed New Balance Toronto on IG & they're under the impression this is a limited release, said they won't be getting any at all (0 stock for 7 NB stores) so now I'm just hoping for a .ca drop :smh: I'll be pretty rattled if I need to pay international shipping + taxes & duty on these.

They're raffling the grey pair too... After going into store over the weekend I DMed New Balance Toronto on IG & they're under the impression this is a limited release, said they won't be getting any at all (0 stock for 7 NB stores) so now I'm just hoping for a .ca drop :smh: I'll be pretty rattled if I need to pay international shipping + taxes & duty on these.
Lost & Found commented in their IG they should be getting the grey 992 - hopefully other local spots will too but it's just a waiting game.

If you decide to import them you shouldn't have to pay duties as they are MiUSA - probably just the taxes.

SMH at the GR hype. The GR's have been NB1able, disco or bust specially after getting the TN under retail before a full release

I need more new balance points so I can get the twitch rewards /s

Lmao, I think they picked the wrong demo to run rewards with. NB fans seem a little older than your average twitch fanatic.

That stray rats restock put me right over 8k... I'll be sitting on those until they do another free-pair reward. As a side note, the Sneakers ER kit they had for 4,000 points some months back was nice, but I'm still kicking myself for blowing all those points.

Lmao, I think they picked the wrong demo to run rewards with. NB fans seem a little older than your average twitch fanatic.

That stray rats restock put me right over 8k... I'll be sitting on those until they do another free-pair reward. As a side note, the Sneakers ER kit they had for 4,000 points some months back was nice, but I'm still kicking myself for blowing all those points.

you’ll end up getting them before they expire.

that waterproof spray stuff is worth it, loving the crep protect. got caught in a light drizzle yesterday, wasn’t forecast, but didn’t sweat it cus I’d sprayed my shoes

Back
Top Bottom