Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cop?

BAC2667A-E167-4AA6-8B72-919D8B5EBB52.jpeg

These were one of the first NB’s I ever bought and one of my favorites. It’s comfortable, I love the color, love the vibram etc. They don’t hold up the greatest to daily wearing and they have zero hype but years later I still wear mine when I need beaters.

Anyone?

For some reason I was able to submit two raffle entries for the same colorway.

instructions are kinda confusing since it says one shoe per entry, but also says qualified customers can submit as many entries as they want

many TTS with the v2 because that was still remaining on kith when I ordered, but definitely could’ve gone half down like I do with the 998

Awesome thanks!

I just bought a pair from Kith as well since my TTS popped up. Anxiously waiting.

The packaging/presentation on the ALD is a million times nicer than the actual shoes :ohwell:
The promo video is quite comical because runners run in 827s and wear all cotton everything. The clothing is nice, expensive but its nice to have some NB apparel that has decent quality/looks good. NB has always done a pretty busch league job on their apparel

The promo video is quite comical because runners run in 827s and wear all cotton everything. The clothing is nice, expensive but its nice to have some NB apparel that has decent quality/looks good. NB has always done a pretty busch league job on their apparel

eh I have some NB athletic shorts and windbreaker pants from 2011/2012 that still hold up great. or do you mean athleisure? cus if athleisure then yeah they’ve only recently gotten better with that

instructions are kinda confusing since it says one shoe per entry, but also says qualified customers can submit as many entries as they want

It seems so broken.

I wish I was able to do this back for the 997s lmao.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom