Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The shoes ended up on ebay (June 2019) before Ronnie's fashion show, and by the time they were in the show, inventory was all sold out. There was some guessing on FB prior to the fashion show that these may be a Kith collab mostly because the of the 'K' designations in the color code for both navy and both pink shoes. Once the fashion show happened, it was pretty much confirmed to be a Kith shoe. The pink V2 is M990K2 and there are a ton of pics online of them. They even made bootlegs of them since then lol

48258e29-5a8b-4add-a866-644a590ac4db.jpg

The 'shark blue' v2 and 998 even ended up at solestop in June if recall correctly, and they pulled them down in a few days. NB definitely messed up shipping these out because they got to stockists in Asia and Canada.
Ah ok. Sad part is, I remember all of this (your posts back then, the listing, the show, etc.), but clearly had the timetables mixed up.

there are some in here who know the story behind the shoes ending up on the ‘bay; those who didn’t know/ weren’t able to get them at the time will have no choice but to get them at $$$ @moshepark mentioned before, OR just get KMN4 for like $60 on eBay lol.
So, what's the story then? I almost picked them up when they were on eBay, but decided to hold off...

I hate red antler so much for this. Also, pantone picked rose quartz as one of the colors of the year in 2016. That carries a lot of weight in the visual world.
it does make everything a lot more monotonous, but some folks seem to gravitate towards that aesthetic i guess. it's a little too hipster for my tastes. i didn't even know pantone's choice mattered much until very recently when i was speaking to some associates who are designers and architects. i'd love to work a day in the life of someone in these artistic fields.

lost ? ....or stolen ?

Could be. Keep in mind, my account is not definitive as it is 2nd hand of 2nd hand. It was literally told to me by 'someone who knows someone that works for Kith'. At this point it doesn't really matter since they're not available any longer.

I was told they got were intended to be delivered to Kith, UPS couldn't deliver them for whatever reason, so they ended up getting liquidated w/ other undeliverable items. A few different sellers put them on ebay for prices ranging from $98-$180. I doubt any sellers knew these were Kith collabs otherwise resale would have been higher. I purchased from 'btmdollar' on ebay and they sell all kinds of misc things. Got them for $115 and they still went lower because they were sitting for a couple of weeks. Such is life as a GR.

WIsh it was a more exciting story to tell, but it seems plausible.

did all sizes pretty much go super low for those pairs? i remember all the chatter in here about people copping for low but never really saw my sizes (8.5/9) go lower than 180 which is why I never copped

I have some kicks to unload and I heard the new thing is buyers complaining, asking for a refund, and sending an empty box back to the seller. No real sellers protection. I got burnt once like this with an iPhone. I still plan on using eBay as I don’t trust StockX, Goat, and Grailed too much. Grailed would be my 2nd option tho.

buyers also chargeback on their credit cards saying that their CC info was stolen. it's almost ridiculous how much paypal etc protects buyers. makes it hard to justify the risk in selling high dollar items on eBay.

A78D7B50-758D-436D-AA01-DADFFCC678F2.jpeg

I guess I do need those silicon packets after all?

is that just paint?

Back
Top Bottom