Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20% off at End right now with code VIPSALE

Last edited:
Naw I have seen my size go for that fairly recently.

also didn’t know these blue and green 991 are coming back! NB UK got them maybe we will see them in the states soon!

Weird how they have released these blue and green 991. Saw them in few places at different times in 2019, rarely FSR, and quickly in outlet ... i tried to get GRN with a nice discount but failed, so i finally grabbed an old pair of 996GRN instead

IMG_20200402_133504.jpg

Weird how they have released these blue and green 991. Saw them in few places at different times in 2019, rarely FSR, and quickly in outlet ... i tried to get GRN with a nice discount but failed, so i finally grabbed an old pair of 996GRN instead

IMG_20200402_133504.jpg
Yea it was a strange release, hoping this is is a full rollout. The greens are nice I actually have the blue 996, so I’m going for green. Clean underrated CW.

I bought a M992GR size 11..... I need 10.5 anyone want to swap size? They have been tried on and out back in the box. If no one wants to swap imma sell these joints.

Troy

IMG_20200402_133504.jpg
Lollipop pack was great. The greens are the only ones I’m missing and regret passing on.

Just noticed Hanon shut down their online store for the protection of their employees. I absolutely respect that

Lollipop pack was great. The greens are the only ones I’m missing and regret passing on.

Just noticed Hanon shut down their online store for the protection of their employees. I absolutely respect that

Wish i grabbed the purple pair too !
And yes hanon stop their activity since 03/27

April 4th for the Casablanca collab? I wonder if NB.com is gonna get them.
I'm trying so hard not to cop these sales because I want at least one pair of the Casablanca collab. I was going to go for the thisisneverthat 827s but those are set for a wider release on 4/10. The only sites that may release them Saturday are NB.com and casablanca.com, but I haven't done an IG sweep.

I'm trying so hard not to cop these sales because I want at least one pair of the Casablanca collab. I was going to go for the thisisneverthat 827s but those are set for a wider release on 4/10. The only sites that may release them Saturday are NB.com and casablanca.com, but I haven't done an IG sweep.

in the same boat. my mindset is that if I didn’t want them badly for retail then them suddenly being on sale shouldn’t push the needle...we’ll see lol

in the same boat. my mindset is that if I didn’t want them badly for retail then them suddenly being on sale shouldn’t push the needle...we’ll see lol
but damn I want pretty much every purple shoe at Concepts lol, that 991.5 is calling me. I might. I also missed out on the CT1500 but noticed this
thank you for the encouragement! I was about to pull the trigger on 2 pairs!

Hey guys,

I’m new to NT! I was trying to find some help getting a legit check on my JFG 992s that came in from stockx. I noticed on the size tag, it says “NONE” on the second line under the model number(highlighted in photo below). On every other New Balance shoe I have, there is a series of letters/numbers there. Other than that, everything else seems to looks legit. Can any help confirm that my pair is good?

B1352072-09CB-4423-9499-BCAE60A5B837.jpeg

I’d greatly appreciate any help!

glad you guys enjoyed the millennial aesthetic article. I figured some of you guys are in design and marketing and might get something out of it.

supreme clientele still kinda gets slept on because wu tang was no longer dominant in 2000. a lot of people stopped following them after the double album in '97.

glad you guys enjoyed the millennial aesthetic article. I figured some of you guys are in design and marketing and might get something out of it.

supreme clientele still kinda gets slept on because wu tang was no longer dominant in 2000. a lot of people stopped following them after the double album in '97.
They started getting to diversified, between producers and other lower level wu mc's. If you havent heard czarface, inspecta deck is still rippin, ghosts stuff is hit or miss, the 12 reasons to die was good.

I still have to read it. I also need to look up the confirmed years that millennials fall under lol. I don't know if I'm a millennial or whatever was before it!

im a millennial and I love pink. I think it was seeing stuff like cam’ron with the pink hummer and Kanye wearing dope fits when I was a teenager that really imprinted it on me
Ok, I just looked it up. I'm a xennial. I can attest I do have an affinity to all things pink, but I still appreciate everything else as well....somewhat of an old soul. Definitely Cam and Kanye contributed as well.

Back
Top Bottom