Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My sneakerboy kicks are still floating in the wind. I started a case with USPS and AU Post but nothing.
Same here. Ordered 3/26, shipped 4/1, last tracking update was on 4/2. But if @djdadshoes got his pair, then clearly there's still hope. I'm not really sweating it, mostly because I paid $50 for a pair I never would've ordered unless on deep discount. I guess they'll show up eventually. I'll have a nice surprise whenever that day comes.
Still in limbo as well. (since 3/27)

Separate note: Levis 1300 finally made it in.
3051B4FA-2849-4A97-9002-8AAF1B1A7079.jpeg

i have a box coming from japan that shipped on 4/14 and it just got to NYC today.
(normally its 3-4 days from japan to my house in philly)
there's shipping issues from all countries and all carriers
don't lose hope.
and just keep all of your info / invoicing / tracking info handy for when and if you need to open any cases

i also sent something back to NB for a refund and it took about a month
the only thing i've had to reach out for to get a refund, was for concert tickets. lame they would've just kept my money for an event that was cancelled

Ive had a mothers day gift sitting 3 hours away for 5 days now, lol. Got there once, but departed the center twice. There are definitely issues.

Love that 997SPG. Been wearing it as much as anything since receiving mine. I’ve had a double ready to go in my cart since the sale at Oneness started, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

Love that 997SPG. Been wearing it as much as anything since receiving mine. I’ve had a double ready to go in my cart since the sale at Oneness started, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
Made in USA 997s are half-size big right?

Made in USA 997s are half-size big right?

I went TTS and am extremely happy with the fit. That said, I have very wide feet. I’ve heard that a lot of people go down 1/2 a size for 997s, but maybe the 997S is a bit different?

I’m also sure that others who have more experience with the brand can offer a more informed response.

I went TTS and am extremely happy with the fit. That said, I have very wide feet. I’ve heard that a lot of people go down 1/2 a size for 997s, but maybe the 997S is a bit different?

I’m also sure that others who have more experience with the brand can offer a more informed response.

Yeah they run 1/2 size big. My kiths are 11.5's and fit perfect. In the baiteds I could only grab a 12 and they're big but work. Same for the spg's...oneness when they had an 11.5 wouldn't give the 20% off. And now of course when they do they sold the 11.5's so I went ahead and grabbed a 12.

Just got a charge from Saks on my 997 SOA, guess there’s still an chance it wasn’t recalled. Anyone get the same on your 992TNs?

Yeah they run 1/2 size big. My kiths are 11.5's and fit perfect. In the baiteds I could only grab a 12 and they're big but work. Same for the spg's...oneness when they had an 11.5 wouldn't give the 20% off. And now of course when they do they sold the 11.5's so I went ahead and grabbed a 12.

I love the feel of the SPG in a 12, but I could see going down half a size for my next 992.

Just got a charge from Saks on my 997 SOA, guess there’s still an chance it wasn’t recalled. Anyone get the same on your 992TNs?

Got charged today for the 997SOA's also, email said it should get here around the 19th. Didn't order the TN's though, did you order them in the same instance as the 997's?

Back
Top Bottom