Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not sure how people feel about the Thisisneverthat 827s, but I just ordered the Tan pair. Several sizes at retail.

More #SockTalk - over the past several weeks I've been scouring end-of-season sales to upgrade my fall/winter sock inventory for next year. Here's what I ended up with. Mostly merino blends, mix of Anonymous Ism/Chup/Smartwool, at an average of around 70% off retail. Most came from Nordstrom and J. Crew
socks.jpg

To stay on topic: NAK today
NAK.jpg
Great purchases. Where did you get the chup smart wool?

anyone have both the 1300JP and the 1300CL??? any difference in sizing? i had an older pair of the CL and they seemed just a little too big. are the JPs any different in length?

Longtime lurker first time posting...
Some in hand thoughts on the 327.

- they do run a bit big (included a pic lined up with some sacai's which they've been compared to, both 11.5s). These are a little bigger than all my other 11.5 NB's. You could probably get away with TTS or half size down.
- they definitely have a MIC feel. The suede is nice enough but the poly canvas with the sublimated N is not a high quality look. The new ones coming with the sewn on suede N(like the casa's) should be better.
- not a fan of the pleather lining... which is sacrilegious in here probably, but it just doesn't last and is less comfortable in my experience with even some of the nicer MIA NB's. New Balance has always lined their shoes with strange choices to me.
- I wish I could've snagged the grey ones. The color split is a lot for an old man like me to pull off. Wife has already told me I look like a jester in them but I'm going to try to wear them as much as I can... which is tough in quarantine... why am I still even buying shoes now?
- I could see these being overhyped and going the NMD route if New Balance jumps on the hype they have lately and makes too many of them.
image_from_ios.jpg

Thanks. Those three Chup/Smartwool pairs came from Nordstrom. They were blowing them out for $7.50 each. OOS now, unfortunately. I probably should have picked up a few more.
Great price. I can only own so many chup pieces; while the fair isle colors/ patterns vary, they’re all so similar. I do like that they offer identical patterns in both cotton/ wool though.

Same pair of coochie cutter because #covidvibes. I must say, I’m really impressed by the 327. Lightweight, extremely breathable and just overall comfort. Passes the dog walking test but I’ll stick to the 990s for that.
B0B0CBF9-C1C7-4D6F-A7F7-3488FBE0746B.jpeg
I still don’t like them. However, I will say that I DO like the separation of the lateral/ medial side with that triangular cut on the toe.
I’m posting way too much in this thread lol.

3rd time wearing the 992grs, coated with spray. Old lady dropped a bottle of marinara sauce @store, I was near her and splattered to both shoes, mostly on right. Jason markk doesn't do much. Didnt know marinara sauce literally gets worse as you clean, esp in the midsole and suede. Stained forever. Considering to use as hiking shoes.

Soo the "Grand Tourer" I re-copped from Ebay for $315 after my pair went missing supposedly was delivered today by USPS... I feel so violated repeatedly now. I hope they turn up on my doorstep tomorrow. I'm just going to not buy anymore sneakers unless they're from newbalance and I know they're using UPS. :smh::angry:

Speaking of socks... for my Darn Tough boys, this site is having a sale on Darn Tough. Most socks are $13-$16. Reliable little shop in Arkansas that I've ordered from multiple times. Free shipping and no tax.

Are these socks thick? how they compare comfort-wise?

Soo the "Grand Tourer" I re-copped from Ebay for $315 after my pair went missing supposedly was delivered today by USPS... I feel so violated repeatedly now. I hope they turn up on my doorstep tomorrow. I'm just going to not buy anymore sneakers unless they're from newbalance and I know they're using UPS. :smh::angry:

Damn sorry to hear that....UPS driver stole my supreme stuff and left me an empty box....All these delivery services are garbage tbh.

Back
Top Bottom