Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

New Balance 992
Style Code: M992AA
Release Date: Summer 2020
Price: TBD

new-balance-992-navy-purple-m992aa.jpg
new-balance-992-navy-purple-m992aa-1.jpg
new-balance-992-navy-purple-m992aa-2.jpg

Sorry to go on a tangent, what would you guys say are the Patagonia baggies of chino/cotton shorts?

These aren't necesarily the "nicest" I'd say but Steinmart has my go to shorts for $20. They hold up well (multiple pairs I've owned for 2+ years still not falling apart), fit nice, are incredibly cheap, and have a nice selection of colors.

These upcoming 992 colorways may be a cop for the girlfriend. Personally I don't own enough pastel anymore to rock the second pair, the first I could see me wearing some times but, ehhhhh. Like I said my girlfriend may love them.

These aren't necesarily the "nicest" I'd say but Steinmart has my go to shorts for $20. They hold up well (multiple pairs I've owned for 2+ years still not falling apart), fit nice, are incredibly cheap, and have a nice selection of colors.

These upcoming 992 colorways may be a cop for the girlfriend. Personally I don't own enough pastel anymore to rock the second pair, the first I could see me wearing some times but, ehhhhh. Like I said my girlfriend may love them.
I will check these shorts out, thank you!

Was hoping the Bodegas were going to go under the radar today with everything else dropping. But of course all the Twitter pages reminded everyone last minute. Carted and sold out. Copped the hoodie though which is what I had my eye on initially.

had a Dr appointment. rushed home. got in at 10:01. didnt even take my mask off.
had an 8 in cart and got ****ed up at the Captcha.
grabbed the tshirt and shorts though.
lucky to have gotten a seeded pair, but i wanted a double up

yo captcha is so ***
sometimes it takes awhile to load up what theyre even looking for !
youre clicking on trains and then it says find all the cars
eat my **** !!

Back
Top Bottom