Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nodega 997s- testing out laces. Shoes are uncomfortable. To those that own 997s, Is there some break-in period?
B12AC10C-3521-4D68-BE11-FF35134CAB10.jpeg

Yes yes these will be had...need a discount on them though, then im copping and throwing in my extra Bodega laces for the pop

Nodega 997s- testing out laces. Shoes are uncomfortable. To those that own 997s, Is there some break-in period?
Yes yes these will be had...need a discount on them though, then im copping and throwing in my extra Bodega laces for the pop
Do your Bodegas feel stiff? Feels like I’m standing on plaster. Maybe these 997s made of diff material. Added gel insole gonna wall round in em’ a few days see if it improves.

Last edited:

I'm not sure the product code on that particular pair but in my experience with this model... The "made in the US" colorways are night and day better quality and comfort compared to the "imported" colorways.

The baiteds, kiths, and pinks are all made in the US and fit me perfectly and to me are super comfort right out of the box.

But my M997JHZ's which are imported feel alot stiffer and are way more narrow than my other pairs.

That's just my experience like I said I'm not sure the product code on the ones you have pictured. But to me the "made in the US" are the only way to go in this model. I'll keep my JHZ's but they'll rarely get worn whenever I do get around to wearing them.

Do your Bodegas feel stiff? Feels like I’m standing on plaster. Maybe these 997s made of diff material. Added gel insole gonna wall round in em’ a few days see if it improves.

They arent the most comfy, but they arent terrible IMO....the 997S model definitely isnt as comfortable as most other NBs

END 575s at Shop Nice Kicks for 25% off (9-13s). Not sure if people care for this collab; 575 isn't something I seek out.

Back
Top Bottom