Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey NB fams, does anyone know if the NB factory stores have the Grey 993s On sale? I wish NYC had a factory store/outlet. I’d appreciate any info and or help! Thanks.

New favorite go to
BEF302F9-F1C2-4562-954E-005C27625F92.jpeg

My outlet had the grey 993s for 40% off. Scooped up a pair and came to 95.99 before tax. I'm in CT so pretty close by.
Most usually do. NB Factory Store in L.A. had them 40% off. The problem will be finding sizes that you actually fit.
I saw the grey, black and navy @ 40% off
^^^Thanks for the info guys!
If anyone in here hits up the store in the near future and doesn’t mind helping me get a Size 10. I’ll compensate gas. Just DM me for info.

Man's shorts game is impeccable.

He's gotta have damn near every pair of EE shorts ever produced. I really wanted that teal pair from the latest drop, but i work a blue collar job so i don't have a computer near me. If they didn't sell out right away, i'd probably have a chance to get a couple of colors.

Most usually do. NB Factory Store in L.A. had them 40% off. The problem will be finding sizes that you actually fit.

Yea, sometimes the majority of the 993s on the wall that i would see are 4E width

there is an option to enter ur email address for notification when they release
but been like that months

Man y’all catching some good sales on the 993’s i stop by a NB Outlet in San Antonio and they wanted $159 for em ...😳😳

Same at mine, but buy one pair get second 50% off. I’m sure they will never have two different colors both in size 10d even if I wanted to do that.
Seriously considering the pair with the straps that’s on sale on the NB website just for lulz. Let’s just say that my clique doesn’t fully appreciate New Balance. 0858F29A-2854-426A-A422-647F785606BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you one strap it or two strap it when you wear these?
1595176347899.jpeg
What about the cross-strap?

Locking them down all the way across is too tight for me and makes them uncomfortable, so I end up doing both straps at 3/4s of the way. So technically that’s 1.5 straps I guess.

I might have to bring it all the way back and rock them unhooked like how we used to wear the OG pro streaks. I wonder who remembers these.....

89C375B9-83B1-4D15-B57E-8DE9F1C3F79F.jpeg

What about the cross-strap?
I would no strap it if I could.
Locking them down all the way across is too tight for me and makes them uncomfortable, so I end up doing both straps at 3/4s of the way. So technically that’s 1.5 straps I guess.

I might have to bring it all the way back and rock them unhooked like how we used to wear the OG pro streaks. I wonder who remembers these.....

89C375B9-83B1-4D15-B57E-8DE9F1C3F79F.jpeg
I didn’t have those exactly but def had some mid foot strap Nike cross trainers back in the day. Wore the strap just like that too.

Man y’all catching some good sales on the 993’s i stop by a NB Outlet in San Antonio and they wanted $159 for em ...😳😳
Seriously, I popped into the outlet here in Toronto & the 993 blacks were $230 Canadian & excluded from any promos, it's wild... But they had a shocking amount of Omn1s colours I counted 7 including the baited, money stacks & city of angels, I'm probably gonna go back later this week to cop a pair of the baited at 20% off

Back
Top Bottom