Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Y'all am I really about to spend resale on green JJJJounds? I wanna hear both pros and cons lmao

I’m not really big on 992’s in general. (Sorry y'all!!!
lol) That said, to me both colorways of the JJJJounds are really rad. If you really like them and have the disposable income, why not? As previously stated, they’re not going to get any cheaper. I’m at the point I would rather spend $500+ on one pair that I know I’ll wear often than several pairs that are just going to get stuck in my pile of boxes.

i honestly don't see why anyone would dislike a preorder with a 5 month wait window. sure theres a wait, but at least you get what you want without the hassle of fighting bots.

more companies should offer these type of releases throughout the year.

My whole problem with this ALD release is the initial email was deceiving. If this was a pre-order that will not be fulfilled for potentially 5 months then they should have handled it differently and not take our money as an interest free loan to pay for inventory.

The fact is that people were charged fully and we have yet to receive any communication as to when the product will ship other than "earlier than SS2021". My reasonable expectation was that the people who were charged and received a confirmed order number should receive the order within 30 days of the charge.

Yeah I am fine with the preorder system in general, but there is no reason to fully charge us now if the shoes aren't shipping for months. I don't think it can be that complex of a system to reserve our pairs now and then charge us when they ship. Instead they have all of our money now, and we are just sitting in the dark about when these will get to us. Even a deposit would have been fine...Like 20% now, 80% when they ship. But charging full and then no update except "Before S/S21" is a joke.

My whole problem with this ALD release is the initial email was deceiving. If this was a pre-order that will not be fulfilled for potentially 5 months then they should have handled it differently and not take our money as an interest free loan to pay for inventory.

The fact is that people were charged fully and we have yet to receive any communication as to when the product will ship other than "earlier than SS2021". My reasonable expectation was that the people who were charged and received a confirmed order number should receive the order within 30 days of the charge.

I thought all of this was fully stated on the reservation? It said payment would be finalized when the order was confirmed. It also stated that the shoes would ship “prior to the ss21 public release.” That was the rules.
343B7C9D-4AFE-46A3-BCCB-9F048DA635F7.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m not really big on 992’s in general.
The only ones I really like are the ones where the ovals are less pronounced. The PPs are almost an exception for me because of the color choices but even then I feel distracted by the oval pattern. In the case of the JJJJJJJ(JJJJjjjjjjjjjjs) I'm just too bored to shell out what they command.

The only ones I really like are the ones where the ovals are less pronounced. The PPs are almost an exception for me because of the color choices but even then I feel distracted by the oval pattern. In the case of the JJJJJJJ(JJJJjjjjjjjjjjs) I'm just too bored to shell out what they command.

Yeah, I like the Petey colorway. Seersucker is cool with me. (I entered a couple of the US Jjjjj raffles, but didn’t even bother to do that with the recent ones)

Seems like most limited sneakers see a much bigger release later down the line. Willing to bet Jjjjound sees the same thing. Oh wow those Peteys are coming back too! How much did y’all pay for them? Was it 250?

i honestly don't see why anyone would dislike a preorder with a 5 month wait window. sure theres a wait, but at least you get what you want without the hassle of fighting bots.

more companies should offer these type of releases throughout the year.

My only problem with how ALD did is that it wasn't clear up front.
Wouldn't be that hard for them to say "These will ship on May 1, 2021" and if you get them earlier than that no one's complaining.

Everyone good on these 327 Navy? FSR.

Also are +2 baggies Coochie Cutters?
Did in the 80s. Can’t do it again.

Back
Top Bottom