Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Maaaaan are those Bodega No Days Off re-releasing?
I just dropped a grip on them not too long ago lol but whatever, I’ll double up.

i aint trippin off the ALD 6mo hold. Just glad my orders went through.
8D4BCAD4-D181-4AF6-BF94-97BD7A17867E.jpeg

looks like they set up a special email for the release, might not hurt to hit them up and see if theres more info.

I figured I wouldn't get more info than what's out there, but figured I try. I just hit up ALD and they said....

We appreciate your inquiry. As stated on the product page for the ALD / New Balance 1300:

'ALL RESERVED PAIRS WILL BE DELIVERED IN ADVANCE OF THE PUBLIC SS21 PROJECT RELEASE.'

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide an exact date at the moment. We suggest signing up to our newsletter for exclusive news, and all seasonal updates including any information regarding our SS21 project release.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

Aimé Leon Dore

Bless your soul 🙏 my official last hope

It shown in this thread?
Easier to find on his IG than in here

Seems like most limited sneakers see a much bigger release later down the line. Willing to bet Jjjjound sees the same thing. Oh wow those Peteys are coming back too! How much did y’all pay for them? Was it 250?
Doubt it but I’m curious what makes you think that? Apart from stray rats I can’t really think of any hyped collab that’s restocked

Everyone good on these 327 Navy? FSR.

Also are +2 baggies Coochie Cutters?
Did in the 80s. Can’t do it again.

Even Ronnie can’t get an 11.5 of these? Sheesh.

Bless your soul 🙏 my official last hope

Easier to find on his IG than in here

Doubt it but I’m curious what makes you think that? Apart from stray rats I can’t really think of any hyped collab that’s restocked

Stray rats, believe I read bodegas we’re getting a restock. Happening with the PP 992. Happened with the Levis. NB restocks a decent amount. I don’t pay resale and I find it funny when people who have 25 dead stock shoes are so quick to pull the trigger. New balance is and hopefully always will be a game of patience. Look at ALD everyone is eating NB can’t be selling 1000 pairs of collabs every release if they want to make more $$$.

Stray rats, believe I read bodegas we’re getting a restock. Happening with the PP 992. Happened with the Levis. NB restocks a decent amount. I don’t pay resale and I find it funny when people who have 25 dead stock shoes are so quick to pull the trigger. New balance is and hopefully always will be a game of patience. Look at ALD everyone is eating NB can’t be selling 1000 pairs of collabs every release if they want to make more $$$.

the little bodega guy is different from no days off/bad days probably a different model

it’s a different pair I think

The picture they teased is the 'No Days Off' though.
But they did say "Better Days Coming" which could mean the name of another sneaker. Just seems weird they would use the 'No Days Off' in the picture though if they were teasing a new pair.

Back
Top Bottom