Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

14196E5E-00AB-4BCB-B546-967745A69B9C.jpeg
Good looking out. JCrew is a mess, man. But I'm assuming there are shipping delays globally that could be the cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saks cancelled my order randomly according to Klarna for a 990v3 pre order but I never received the cancellation email from Saks themselves. Weird.

Saks cancelled my order randomly according to Klarna for a 990v3 pre order but I never received the cancellation email from Saks themselves. Weird.
which 990v3? I ordered the black pair which was supposed to ship next week, but got delayed, will most likely look for another avenue in purchasing those

Not sure if 993’s are really being discontinued? Sounds like that’s the case from what the employee said at the nb outlet. Anyone have info on it?
969A28E7-4B18-4F45-AC42-FEFE5CC977F3.jpeg
Just got my pair of indigos off stockx for retail. Put in a bid and the guy accepted it immediately. I was shocked. Trying to get the grey pair also. I like them more than the 992s honestly.

Just got my pair of indigos off stockx for retail. Put in a bid and the guy accepted it immediately. I was shocked. Trying to get the grey pair also. I like them more than the 992s honestly.
Can’t even lie, this pair made me wanna hunt down a few more. Sucks there’s really only 4 colors to choose from. Seems like they’re drying up but you might still be able to get the grey or indigos at your local outlet. Different than the 992 but still a great shoe

-which ones do you all prefer, the jfg or the salehe's?

- how do 327's run, tts.. or half size down.. i have a semi wide foot?

Back
Top Bottom