Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lace swapped these to watch the hawks/niner game.
DE604DE5-F286-4AFF-8F70-3F1C9DFD21B5.jpeg

Is there any differences between the kith grey shoes I see on goat and stockx and the regular grey shoes released? They seem to have the same color code.

And what are the kith shark colorways?

So has 990 GR release pushed back? Heard from multiple stores stock allocations are all over the place rn and some haven’t even shipped

Is there any differences between the kith grey shoes I see on goat and stockx and the regular grey shoes released? They seem to have the same color code.

And what are the kith shark colorways?
the grey is the same. the kith models use exclusively pigskin suede, whereas the normal models mostly use pigskin suede. pigskin suede is amongst the most buttery of the suedes. i haven’t seen the sharks in person, but i do know it’s a shade of blue.

the grey is the same. the kith models use exclusively pigskin suede, whereas the normal models mostly use pigskin suede. pigskin suede is amongst the most buttery of the suedes. i haven’t seen the sharks in person, but i do know it’s a shade of blue.
Source? If the model number is the same materials including type of suede is the same.

Kith Greys are M990GR2 right?

What's the model number for the normal Grey v2s?

Kith Greys are M990GR2 right?

What's the model number for the normal Grey v2s?
Model numbers are all the same from what I'm seeing. I just picked up the grey 993s on NB.com and they're the same model number as the kith 993s on the stockx.

Back
Top Bottom