Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Upcoming v6
Yeah I thought that too initially but then I took a closer look. I was excited because it's reminiscent of the past season 991 colorway and bc I don't **** w miuk models and was excited to get to indulge thru the V6. But it seems like maybe it's not the same model

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-132403.png
    Screenshot_20211012-132403.png
    806.9 KB · Views: 66
Explains the quality. Might as well just move the 990 to being made in China. How do you like the hoka? I heard it’s a great trail running and hiking shoe. How many miles you put in them a year?
Naw would like to just see some decent reviews. Instead of it just being an NB circle jerk. If they are going to produce a low quality garbage 990/ 327/5740 take that to marshalls. Don’t disgrace the 990 legacy with that garbage. Just produce a separate mode and go the 327 route

You must have them in hand if you're speaking about the quality, correct? How do they feel on foot?

Surely you’re not so incredibly simple-minded to pass judgement on quality based off a few pictures from the internet.

Does anybody know the themes behind the Hyannis boxes? The complexcon ones and the store released ones?

Last edited:
Is MIUK sizing more similar to MIUSA or MIASIA? Specifically, I'm interested in a pair of 1500s. Would it be advisable to opt for the same size as the 99X series?

Is MIUK sizing more similar to MIUSA or MIASIA? Specifically, I'm interested in a pair of 1500s. Would it be advisable to opt for the same size as the 99X series?
Don't know about 1500s but my 577s fit just like any other MiUSA model I have. Only new balance I have to size up in are 2002R. They fit the same as my AM90s. Probably doesn't help much but there you go. Ha.

Sorry if it’s been asked already but how’s the fit on 990v4s. I get a 9 in Jordan 1s and pretty much all other shoes
depends on the fit you want. New balance 990 series is pretty generous. If you want a snug fit half size down tends to work for various foot shapes and sizes. TTS is perfect or at least manageable for most. Half size up even works if you want really roomy or plan to wear very thick socks if you are in a 4 seasons state like me with unpredicatble fall/spring/winter weather. I've done all of these in most 990s (990 v3, v4, 992, 993) and they all worked in all of those scenarios. none were uncomfortable. They will wear differently though so toe box creasing and the shape of how they fit on your foot will differ if that matters to you. i prefer the fit of tts and half size up on all my 990 series however, i like that half size down prevents/delays creasing so i tend to go half size down. but if its a pair i know will be almost exclusively a fall/winter shoe i go tts or half size up so i can wear with thick socks. hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom