Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Im typing window.productinfo into the dev tools and nothing is showing up - does the atc jig not work anymore?

1634847204412.png

Can anyone id these 2002r? did they release?

Idk if people actually like those navy jjjounds for the colorway or just cause of the collab. Awful looking shoe IMO.
yah i doubt they would even sell out if not for jjjound...

and as far as that goes I dont think A LOT of shoes would sell out if not for ****ing bots and resale. was just reading something about China, they dont have resale and Jordans sit on shelves there. All shoes do. We are getting ****ed by resalers... AKA MIddle Men.

yah i doubt they would even sell out if not for jjjound...

and as far as that goes I dont think A LOT of shoes would sell out if not for ****ing bots and resale. was just reading something about China, they dont have resale and Jordans sit on shelves there. All shoes do. We are getting ****ed by resalers... AKA MIddle Men.

Seen that post and yeah good stuff on those shelves. Nothing AMAZING but def stuff that sold out here in 2 seconds.

For me the jjjjounds appeared at the right time as I was going to pick up an all black 990v5. Figured I might as well forgo the v5 and go with my favourite 990 model, the V4, even though it's not completely black, it will work! For me, it's less about the collaboration part and more that it's a V4 I can pick up today :wink:

The JJJJounds remind me of a Onitsuka Tiger shoe I got to work on so I think that's why I like the colorway. And yes, it's also because it's jjjjound x nb lol.

Back
Top Bottom