Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The 580s are surprisingly comfy. I always run up about ten flights of stairs to work M-F, and these felt like performance shoes while I was going up LOL

This is probably my third time wearing this specific cw. It makes me want to seek more cws. I also want to give the 5740 a shot.

Totally agree about the mt580’s…Always been a go to of mine…Problem is, when I get a pair, I have a tendency to wear them until they’re completely broken down…Given the fact that they might release a couple colorways every few years at best I try and buy up colorways I like when available…They really should give the model more love…Not MiUS or UK so maybe the behind the scenes draw hasn’t been there for some of these collaborators…Seems to be a shift towards some models outside of the US UK stuff though so maybe one day somebody will grab the mt580…Tokyo Design Studio pairs would be a no brainer at this point…

Anyway…Did some digging and found the one pair of Mita x Mad Hectic 10th anniversary I have left…Pretty sure I had two pairs of these at some point but can’t seem to find the second…Really wish I still had some of those older Mita colorways too for sure…These luckily seem to have held up great for a decade old shoe…

893D3DFD-CDE3-4E91-BB9F-3DD79D7EFC34.jpeg
00B3B1E5-1F99-4315-B202-0F5DDE523E50.jpeg

lol. yah, that was under fluorescent lights. Sorry for the ****ty picture, I didn't wanna break out the real camera. The OnePlus phone camera leaves a lot to be desired.

What’s sizing consensus on the 1500s?

verse001 verse001 stated 1/2 down from his usual Nike size for them. Is that accurate with y’all too?

For reference, I have narrow to normal width feet, and I’ve opted for 1/2 down (from my usual Nike size) for all MIUSA models.

verse001 verse001 stated 1/2 down from his usual Nike size for them. Is that accurate with y’all too?

For reference, I have narrow to normal width feet, and I’ve opted for 1/2 down (from my usual Nike size) for all MIUSA models.

Given the super pointy toe shape (the profile looks pointy, they actually have kind of a squared off view from the top in my opinion), I found them personally to be on the snug side but not to the point where I felt like I needed to go up a size. This might have to do with the quality of materials they’re using and the overall flexibility

Im 12 in Nike…Generally 11.5 in NB across the board…

The only 2 exceptions is the 1500 and the 991…Both of which I go 12…

TTS. For reference I go to TTS in 576/577/670/1500/991 for UK, and same for US made 997 and 992. Same TTS as newer made Asics GLIII as well. Only NB I've had to size down for 990v3.

i am 11 or 11.5 in Nike depending on shoe. and I always go 11 in NB. No problems yet, but I am sorta newbie. Only 4 pair.

if it’s not much trouble could someone post a comparison shot of a 1500 sole to sole with an 998 or any 99X model to give us a good idea how they’d run lengthwise. I’m not too concerned about the width of the 1500.

Back
Top Bottom