Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Unds’d last week.
F310E587-9A8B-418B-9689-63093BB4EA64.jpeg

Same here, mines been stuck in New Berlin, Wisconsin since Tuesday. Was supposed to land in Cali Thursday.
Mine was also stuck at "Arrived at Fedex facility" in New Berlin since the 26th. Somehow, yesterday it showed "Arrived at Stockton", and today shows "out of delivery". I am in Cali too.

Anybody have the season v2s in hand yet? How's the fit on those; more TTS v2 fit or Marblehead half size big fit?

My Marblehead and true camos (rest of the season 1 v2s) fit differently, about half size difference. Thinking of ditching the Marblehead v2s and grabbing the season 2 v2s but don't want to if the fit is the same as the Marbleheads. They're the only ones from season 1 that fit bigger. I have the true camos, castle rocks, and the sea salts.

how did you size for these? like MiUSA models? I usually size MiUSA and MiUK the same except for 770 model recently

Generally it fits the same between the models made in usa and uk...it depends on the toe box too...but this model is comparable to the 997 made in usa in terms of comfort 🙂

Anybody have the season v2s in hand yet? How's the fit on those; more TTS v2 fit or Marblehead half size big fit?

My Marblehead and true camos (rest of the season 1 v2s) fit differently, about half size difference. Thinking of ditching the Marblehead v2s and grabbing the season 2 v2s but don't want to if the fit is the same as the Marbleheads. They're the only ones from season 1 that fit bigger. I have the true camos, castle rocks, and the sea salts.
Yeah my TE2 fits larger than the v2 Marblehead. The toebox is longer and toebox panel feels thinner

Yeah my TE2 fits larger than the v2 Marblehead. The toebox is longer and toebox panel feels thinner
Your true camos fit larger than your Marbleheads? My experience is the other way. My Marbleheads are by far my largest fitting v2s. True camos fit me more true to size.

Back
Top Bottom