Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Been 30 mins. My DMs are dry :nerd:
But we know what is wet.
1683661334323.png

Anyone familiar with this 580? I have my eBay filter set for 580s trying to catch steals and pairs that haven't widely released. eBay keeps sending me notifications about these. I usually steer away from something this wild when it comes to NBs but over the past few weeks they've been growing on me.

Screenshot_20230509_155117_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone familiar with this 580? I have my eBay filter set for 580s trying to catch steals and pairs that haven't widely released. eBay keeps sending me notifications about these. I usually steer away from something this wild when it comes to SBs but over the past few weeks they've been growing on me.

Screenshot_20230509_155117_eBay.jpg
typical early - mid 00s runner vibes / colors

PXL_20230509_212319250.jpg

Bought some $5 doc marten heel grips saved these for me. They were too big but now they fit good with way less heel slip. Also swapped to 45 inch Lace Lab laces. The NB ones are just to long.
Man and you had to tie them super tight too. Heel slippage is one thing but tripping is another. I had this issue with a pair I had and it just wasn’t worth the trouble. I would trip on stuff since the toe area was too long.

Man and you had to tie them super tight too. Heel slippage is one thing but tripping is another. I had this issue with a pair I had and it just wasn’t worth the trouble. I would trip on stuff since the toe area was too long.
I know what you mean, I don't feel like I would trip, it just felt like my heal was coming out a bit. This tightened up. I generally don't keep my kicks loosely laced ever.

Back
Top Bottom