Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Which one of y'all :nerd:

Screenshot_20230521_194636_Instagram.jpg

I finally got around to trying on the Grey Day pairs. I ordered all in a size 11, 1/2 down from my TTS 11.5 as I usally do. The 998s are a travesty. They are super tight and the tongue is just strange. Unfortunate as the 998 is one of my favourite models. The v4s seem too narrow and the 550s do as well. No returns allowed on New Balance Canada's website. What a nightmare.
Same for me. Same size 11 half down from my TTS just like all my other 998s and they’re painfully tight. What’s weird is they’re so much tighter than the Kith FLW 998 (the other most recent 998). I was really looking forward to getting some gr 998s but the fit is horrible. I ordered another pair hoping maybe I got a bad pair because the qc is trash on the pair I got but it seems like they just changed the sizing.

Honestly, if you wanted the palaces you could've gotten them without any issues unless you were tight on bread or the such ....both colors and FSR on da website for a week after release , again same numbers as last year's 580's and those sat for months

Honestly, if you wanted the palaces you could've gotten them without any issues unless you were tight on bread or the such ....both colors and FSR on da website for a week after release , again same numbers as last year's 580's and those sat for months

When? Everytime I checked palace site for the tan joints they were sold out

NB was supposed to drop on the 19th and they pushed it back to the 24th, but randomly dropped them this morning

That first sentence should read "honestly, if you wanted the palaces you could've gotten them without any issues if you had a bot" lol

But like my man said...

FdN2xCHXgAA4Mbl.jpeg

When? Everytime I checked palace site for the tan joints they were sold out

NB was supposed to drop on the 19th and they pushed it back to the 24th, but randomly dropped them this morning

That first sentence should read "honestly, if you wanted the palaces you could've gotten them without any issues if you had a bot" lol

But like my man said...

FdN2xCHXgAA4Mbl.jpeg
What size are you? Palace has 8.5 and 9.5 now and 7.5-11.5 in the Raptors CW

Back
Top Bottom