Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Please let me get off a v3 NB1 or couple. I’ll take v6 also.

F1140B15-556D-4E92-B30D-73EE38D2981D.jpeg

3CE7D5A1-37B7-4556-B9A9-BDE2FDC1970A.jpeg
21848D3D-AEEC-4FC2-80F1-726FA9E40E8C.jpeg

Just copped both of these. Brown was available for retail! I stumbled upon a site with a sz 13 just chillin in stock with no tax just retail + shipping. love to see it! The black pair copped from GOAT for a lil over retail before fees. Damn the fees! :smh:

IMG_20230616_013526.jpg

I hope they bring back NB1 too. My favorite mesh pair I made.. "Bermuda"

Screenshot_20230219_200001_Instagram.jpg

How often do they bring NB1 back? I remember making pairs YEARS ago but I couldn't afford to purchase the shoes and just forgot about it. If it comes back now, my wallet will be ready lol

Yeah, pre-covid it was always available, just changed which models could be customized... It's just been gone since covid and hasn't come back yet. I was worried they'd just cancel the program entirely but JPS with some inside knowledge (I'm guessing) is renewing my hope for the program to return.

Nb1 started in 2012.
I never made a Nike ID but i always thought the best custom site was RBKcustom. Miadidas was really good too but i only made one pair.

If I remember correctly, it’s was pretty much always there… they just changed the models that were available.

Oh ok I never committed and lost track of NB so I never knew. My head was too far up Nike & Jordan Brand's butt lol Copping the ALD 991 & Grey 1500 last year resparked my interest in NB. Now my heads up their butt! I got multiple heads up multiple butts now :rofl: can't have all my heads in one butt anymore:rofl: I'm done :rofl:

Got the 990v1 marblehead in. Totally overlooked that leather lining, man that solid leather really F'd up my left ankle on first wear lol - Rather than letting them go, I'm on the hunt for some Silicone heel grips/protectors, hopefully that will sort it out! Anyone using them, those things work/stay on?

Yooo am I bugging or is this collection actually quality... $170 for some sweats..

Screenshot_20230616_143821_Chrome.jpg
Yeah NB buggin, everyone has a different perspective on quality. With that being said hell ****ing NO its not worth those prices I'm sorry. Will wait for the eventual markdowns to grab a purple crew tho. Side note those purp V6' are sitting something heavy so I'm seeing sales on them sooner than later

Back
Top Bottom