GC990DX4

Festive GC990DX4

DTLR-New-Balance-990v4-Festive-2.jpg

DTLR-New-Balance-990v4-Festive-3.jpg

DTLR-New-Balance-990v4-Festive-4.jpg

DTLR-New-Balance-990v4-Festive-5.jpg

30% off extra butter use code HO24

30% off extra butter use code HO24

Why can't I catch a break with these codes. I checked before bed and before I went into work. It's tough out here :lol: :lol:

Joe FreshGoods 610 $110 shipped

$148 on Slam Jam for the Olive 990v4s in sizes 5.5 - 12:

$154 for the Burgundy 990v6s in sizes 5, 6 - 12 ( infamousbape infamousbape I think you were looking for this?) -

Shipping is $18, but free over $350. Enjoy!

s dubl s dubl :lol: yeah I was kinda tempted after seeing a review of them from the WearTesters YouTube channel (along with the olive pair that's been posted a lot here), but I'm looking for a more universal/neutral colorway and I think either the Mindful Grey 990v4 or 990v6 might have to be it.

V6s look just a little too mall walker-ish for me (especially sz 13) in most cws. Comfy shoe for sure, but I have to be picky with the cw.

Earvin x Hunter Earvin x Hunter got dam yo fit A1 for da NORTH! I wish i could dress with those layers living in the deep south.. Nice fit 👌🏾

s dubl s dubl yoo big homie you gotta find a pair of v6's they're 🍌 toe AF but comfy yahmean. A little reshape and they're next level WHAM WHAM WET! :emoji_cat::emoji_ocean::emoji_sweat_drops:
I got da Bronsons already. They’re great on foot. Low key regret not grabbing the grey pair when bklyn style baby bklyn style baby posted last week… I’m sure I’ll end up with another pair or two when all said n done.

$148 on Slam Jam for the Olive 990v4s in sizes 5.5 - 12:

$154 for the Burgundy 990v6s in sizes 5, 6 - 12 ( infamousbape infamousbape I think you were looking for this?) -

Shipping is $18, but free over $350. Enjoy!

Thanks bro, grabbed them from solestop last week!

Back
Top Bottom