--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

1z6gyyt.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That face is priceless

My Colts do it again... although I will say the one to blame is Bellichick for that questionable call

but this will go down as one of the greatest games in the Colts-Pats rivalry

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I turned the game off after the Pats kicked the FG to make it a 13-pt lead. I thought it was over.
I turned it off after the 2nd Moss TD. Shame on me.

As for Belichick, props to him. I don't necessarily like the guy, but if they would have gotten that first down.

Damn this one hurt. I'm not even thinking about the fourth down play at the end

I'm thinking about Maroney's fumble on the 1 yard line

They better fine that guy who threw down the camera guy... Good for the Pats, they deserved this lost...

Originally Posted by DubA169

yeah i just saw that, i thought i pressed rewind by accident. mad funny, especially cuz their headquarters are in mass

i feel bad for teh bengals. nobody is gonna mention them tomorrow
laugh.gif
oh really? so california and AZ are the same state now too right?

damn I turned of the game when it was 34-21 and played 2K10 thinking that the Pats got this one.....Peyton is one bad....

xDOEBOIx wrote:
They better fine that guy who threw down the camera guy... Good for the Pats, they deserved this lost...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Pats are nothing but a bunch of pompous arrogant @*#@#%$+. Glad they lost.

That was a jerk move with the camera guy, dude was just doing his job and thr same thing he does after any game ends. Hoodie is ruthless

I've heard both sides of the argument and I've come to the conclusion that it was a bad decision. I've heard people talk, but without factoring inPeyton, which gives them no credibility. Honestly, I might sound dumb but I think I would've been a lot more forgiving if it was 4th and 1 or if it wascloser to the 40, but in that exact situation I think that it is way too risky. Basically ask yourself this if they punted the ball 10 times and they went forit 10 times in which situation do you think New England wins more games? It is a tough question, but I would think you really have to have no confidence inyour defense to pull that move, cuz even against Peyton they still needed a TD. You shouldn't need to ever go for it on 4 and 2 inside your 30 to seal agame. I feel like if that's the situation then the game isn't over, you're just trying to end it too quickly and you should've had better clockmanagement through the 4th quarter.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

The thing about belicheck is that if he was in the same situation next week I'm sure he'd do the same. He doesn't let other people and the unwritten rules to punting dictate his style. I can respect that. How many of ya'll have seen ya'll teams down only to keep punting? That's playing to lose. If you play to win and lose (own your own terms) so be it.

And when they played Atlanta he did the same thing at midfield. Went for it on 4th seal the game.

pimp.gif

Oh and on the flipside for people saying he had no confidence in his defense, maybe he just had the utmost in his offense.
Unwritten rules? Get the hell out of here with that. Bill only proved last night why it is a "unwritten" rule in football. You neverdie with a ace in your hand.

P.S: Did JRain make it through the night? Damn well know dude is on suicide watch

nerd.gif

^Biggest load of crap ever.. Pats made a few bad decisions but the Colts went in to that fourth quarter and took that win, nobody gave it to them.. And i'mconvinced peyton would have still scored had they punted.. the pats d was dead tired..

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That was probably the best regular season game I've ever seen.
Have you forgotten MNF vs Tampa Bay? Although this game was against the Pats.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yo I swear I was thinking about that game as this one tonight was unfolding...

I remember that game like it was yesterday....just can't find any clips of it which is a damn shame

Nope...didn't forget. I remember that game because I bet on it and paid up at the beginning of the 4th quarter...and then got my money back when we won.
laugh.gif
I was a college freshman. This game is sweeter though because I hate the Pats. And LOL at DAYTONA's saltiness. Stop it.

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

^Biggest load of crap ever.. Pats made a few bad decisions but the Colts went in to that fourth quarter and took that win, nobody gave it to them.. And i'm convinced peyton would have still scored had they punted.. the pats d was dead tired..
dont bother with daytona...dudes a boston homer

Going for it on 4th and 2 in that spot is what Belicheck does... He gambles alot when it puts his team in a better spot to win.
I honestly believe he had more faith in his offense to convert then to put the game on his defense to keep Manning and the Colts out of the end zone.

Plain and simple... If the Patriots convert it was a genius move on Belicheck's part but since they didn't it obviously makes it a terrible decision.

I went to sleep at halftime( had to sleep for school
embarassed.gif
) thinking thePatriots were gonna further extend the lead and win. Then I woke up and saw 36-35 Colts, I was like
eek.gif
. Bilicheck going for it on 4th and 2 on his own 28 yard line
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom