--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

YO!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bet the Colts to win straight up and bounced at the end of the third thinking I had no shot... Needless to say I'M PUMPED right now!!!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Oh so we're gonna complain about whether a gif is funny or not? Give me a break.
Don't get sensitive on us now
laugh.gif

Thanks for making the gif? Is that what you wanted to hear?

I just don't think it's funny. What's wrong with that?
ohwell.gif
O-rod says hai
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Al3xis

dsk, for some reason i thought they were up 7, too.
laugh.gif

If your up 7, I might have thought about going for it... But up 6? No way.
that logic is backwards.
How is that logic "backwards?" Makes perfect sense. If they're up by 7 and the other team comes back and scores a TD they're tied up as opposed to being up by 6 having the other team score a TD and losing by 1 point, which is what happened.

youre up 7, you punt and worst case you're going to Ot with a shot to win...you make the other team earn it twice that way.

Simply amazing. I was pulling for the Pats (even though I don't like them) but the Colts showed their class.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

the ultimate stomach punch game if youre a Pats fan....
Fam...my dumb %#* thought the game would be TIED with a TD...I was looking at these @$@@%! like "why are they celebrating for?"...then I saw the score...

Incredible.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

this is more of the Pats straight choking than "Peyton being a legend"....and the Colts are my favorite team.
I disagree, I mean Peyton is going to finish as a top 5 of all time (maybe the greatest QB ever if he gets some more rings), and this was a truly memorable game. So yeah, this is one of the legendary games that will add to his legacy, regardless of if the Pats screwed up or not
Not taking ANYTHING away from Peyton but this isn't gonna add to his legacy...this will be talked about because of Bill's decision to go for it. That decided the game...

The burned TO's...the fumble by Maroney in the red zone...it's only fitting they lost.
tired.gif

how the %$!% you gonna be a yankees fan and a patriots fan?

seriously now....
laugh.gif

I agree with everyone who said it was a good call to go for it on 4th.

The game would have been over had they executed that play.

best game i have seen in a while. had to watch it on mute due to homework but i could tell it was really dramatic. wow at that call. It is incredible that theycouldn't challenge it all. Unbelievable circumstances, unbelievable plays, unbelievable game.

YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS UP IF YOU TRIED.

I'm settling down now so...

I mean i'm sure this is evident with everybody but if the Pats convert most people in here would call Belicheck(%+!% how you spell his name) a genius

But i'm glad they didn't convert...

This should prove as a good learning experience for our young players...had some miscommunication problems...and our young guys can toughen up i'm hoping.

We might see the Pats again in the playoffs and i'm hoping our team is healthier and it won't be this tough. Facing adversity is good though...

And on the low....I still don't want us to go undefeated...I mean I do and i don't

are u kidding me?

i leave to get dinner and go the store and its 31-21

and i come back and the colts won?

WOW

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

what a dumb call..... i just hope he doesn't lose the team with that

You know coach B don't chase his players. If they want to go, they gone.
Plus, I don't think anyone would leave Bill, he's a great coach and all the players know that. Players come to him.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

what a dumb call..... i just hope he doesn't lose the team with that

You know coach B don't chase his players. If they want to go, they gone.
Plus, I don't think anyone would leave Bill, he's a great coach and all the players know that. Players come to him.

Very true, only downside is that damn New England weather.
sick.gif

O, and that tough +%$ conference.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I mean i'm sure this is evident with everybody but if the Pats convert most people in here would call Belicheck(%+!% how you spell his name) a genius
NO

i mean he's a football genius in his own right.... But that's a bad decision. people saying it's a good idea need to stop going against the grainjust to do it. it's a stupid #%$@!@! call. end of story, i don't care who makes the call, it was dumb

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

The thing about belicheck is that if he was in the same situation next week I'm sure he'd do the same. He doesn't let other people and the unwritten rules to punting dictate his style. I can respect that. How many of ya'll have seen ya'll teams down only to keep punting? That's playing to lose. If you play to win and lose (own your own terms) so be it.

And when they played Atlanta he did the same thing at midfield. Went for it on 4th seal the game.

pimp.gif

Oh and on the flipside for people saying he had no confidence in his defense, maybe he just had the utmost in his offense.

So true, it's get with it or get ran over with him.
Love it.
Cold blooded.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

The thing about belicheck is that if he was in the same situation next week I'm sure he'd do the same. He doesn't let other people and the unwritten rules to punting dictate his style. I can respect that. How many of ya'll have seen ya'll teams down only to keep punting? That's playing to lose. If you play to win and lose (own your own terms) so be it.

And when they played Atlanta he did the same thing at midfield. Went for it on 4th seal the game.

pimp.gif

Oh and on the flipside for people saying he had no confidence in his defense, maybe he just had the utmost in his offense.
the thing that makes sense though is he goes all in on the 4th down play whereas earlier, they try to run out the clock. the logic is messed up.if they were going to be aggressive, they should have been on that possession where they ended kicking the FG to give then 34 pts

you're right though, he would do the same thing next week in that situation.

Allen, nah, you backwards fam....

and it was in those moments where i felt marvin the shooter harrison would disappear
word, cuz Marvin has never made a clutch catch in his career....

Back
Top Bottom