***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

NOO :smh:. Better not be serious...the rest of the RB's are midgets man :lol:

Last edited:
Damn with the season only a month away :x. How's Jonas looked so far?

haven't heard anything on him, actually. the only other back i've heard positive things on is cadet. saying if he can get his pass blocking down, he could see a LOT of snaps

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m3 minutes ago
Bad news for the Pats as Blount left the field very slowly. Blount has been far and away their best RB all week.
mean.gif

Damn with the season only a month away :x. How's Jonas looked so far?

haven't heard anything on him, actually. the only other back i've heard positive things on is cadet. saying if he can get his pass blocking down, he could see a LOT of snaps

Nothing was the same for him after he missed practice after that Indy gam :lol: :smh:. I could definitely see Cadet as the 3rd down back. Dude sounds athletic as shhh :lol:

Last edited:
Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 18m18 minutes ago
Bryan Stork and Malcom Brown didn't finish practice due to injuries. Blount went down earlier.

these better be minor. starting to pile up, man

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 2m2 minutes ago
No idea what happened to Stork, but he watched the majority of practice without his helmet while standing with Dave DeGuglielmo.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m3 minutes ago
Malcom Brown seemed fine after practice. It was a left ankle or foot issue, but trainers didn't wrap or ice it after lengthy look.

Edelman also remains out since getting dinged on Sunday

Last edited:
front runner to replace Vareen's role:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 1m1 minute ago
Some days, it's White. It's been Bolden the last two days. Cadet is in and out, too.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 2m2 minutes ago
Source: LeGarrette Blount's MRI was negative on his right knee. No structural damage. He was also running hill sprints today.

92266-Thank-God-gif-Jason-Segel-Bad-qEKw.gif

:smokin

Wasn't Jules back out there too?

I read that Butler has been looking good consistently. Hopefully he can keep it up.

:smokin

Wasn't Jules back out there too?

I read that Butler has been looking good consistently. Hopefully he can keep it up.

yes to everything you said :pimp:

jules was in pads. didn't fully practice but did his WR drills and then moved to conditioning on the side.

malcolm brown was also back at practice (or at least in pads). tyms was back as well. and slater suited up for the first time too

so we look to be getting back to health (knocks on wood)

sounds like Bolden is the guy getting the change of pace/third down responsibilities that Shane had

Is Jonas Gray still on this roster :nerd: :lol:

I haven't heard much from him this camp :smh:

I'm not sure what the plan is at running back, but someone needs to step up and be consistent on these passing downs. Vereen was so clutch; he will be missed :frown:

Is he still in the doghouse with BB? I thought he was late to a practice or something and it was downhill from here.

Even though the corner position was completely overhauled, I actually feel like this defense will be alright as a unit.

I'm interested in seeing if Jaime Collins makes a jump, how Jerod Mayo comes back and plays alongside Hightower, if Chandler Jones can become a consitent elite pass rusher, how Sheard and Brown fair at DT and how McCourty and Chung hold up in the secondary without Revis and Browner.

Did not participate: WR Aaron Dobson, WR Brandon LaFell, RB LeGarrette Blount, RB Dion Lewis, RB Tyler Gaffney, RB Travaris Cadet, LB Dane Fletcher, LB Eric Martin, LB Darius Fleming, OL Marcus Cannon, OL Ryan Wendell, C Bryan Stork, OL Caylin Hauptmann, DT Joe Vellano, TE Scott Chandler, DT Chris Jones

First-time absentee: Travaris Cadet

Returned: WR Julian Edelman, WR Matthew Slater, WR Brian Tyms, DT Malcom Brown, DT Alan Branch

Red non-contact jersey: LB Dont'a Hightower, Slater, Tyms

Even though the corner position was completely overhauled, I actually feel like this defense will be alright as a unit.

I'm interested in seeing if Jaime Collins makes a jump, how Jerod Mayo comes back and plays alongside Hightower, if Chandler Jones can become a consitent elite pass rusher, how Sheard and Brown fair at DT and how McCourty and Chung hold up in the secondary without Revis and Browner.

we're going to live and die off our pressure generated by our front seven. could be some LONG drives given up by the defense but once the field shrinks, our defense should be able to make stops.

Is he still in the doghouse with BB? I thought he was late to a practice or something and it was downhill from here.

yeah really have no idea what happened here. crazy thing is even with all these RBs getting banged up or being out, we're still not hearing much about Jonas. i really do wonder if he is practicing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom