***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Mike was clearly flustered that his team got out played and out coached. He didnt have his guys prepared. Instead of taking his L like a man, he blames communications? Instead of crediting Brady for putting on an absolute clinic (28 of 35 :x :x :x) , he blames technology? Instead of praising his peer Bill Belichick for out coaching him, he talks headsets? Tomlin was feeling himself with the " I never got to know Belichick and i dont want to" comments. But is salty when he gets his **** pushed in? :lol:

Instead of Ben citing that terrible interception he threw to Duron Harmon, he talks about unwritten rules on the defensive line of scrimmage?

Theres this old phrase; dont throw stones from a glass house. if you have been caught on camera BLATANTLY CHEATING, don't passive aggressively accuse a superior team of 'cheating' after a loss.

Just a pathetic performance for the Steeler both on and off the field.

And yes, let it be known, Mike Tomlin blatantly and obviously CHEATED when he tried to trip Jacoby Jones running full speed up the sidelines. Is he going to now be forever labeled a cheater? Of course not; he doesnt coach the Patriots.

Last edited:
The logic :lol:

Yikes

Have a good rest of the season. It's your thread I'll get out

DSA in the NFL thread had the best post on what to be upset about with Tomlin. It had actual reasoning and objectivity. I have no problem with people not liking what Tomlin said. I get that (though I think ANY coach would be upset at any venue where it is going out). But to equate the Baltimore game :lol:

Last edited:
http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/...-day-of-school?_cc=S3d___&_ccid=ax8k4g.nujj8f

roll.gif

‏#Patriots are now the 2nd most valuable NFL franchise (3.2m) and 3rd most valuable team in the World behind Dallas and Real Madrid (3.26).

:wow:

Real we're coming for you :pimp:

honestly a little worried about this coming sunday's game @ buffalo. i'd feel better if it was at home, but man. tough environment and that defense looks pretty wild. especially the front end of it. hopefully we can block that rush. sucks not having stork. the one thing i'm hanging on to is that they probably don't have an answer for Gronk. might see a lot of double TE sets to help with both blocking and the passing game.

Gonna be a perfect early season test :pimp:. I expect Gronk lite to have himself a nice day against his old squad. The Bills offense got faster but there's still the lack of experience at QB and Shady got off to a slow start against one of the worst run D's in Indy so I expect the D to have an easier time than against Pitt :lol:. Also expecting to see a lot of disguised looks to try to confuse Tyrod.

All in all,should be a great game. MUST SEE TV. Glad that we'll have Blount back :pimp:

At about 60 degrees with a slight drizzle, Luck was wayyyyy out of his element yesterday :lol:

Sunday will be tough but the Pats are the better team and should get the W

Rex is trying to bait us into running next weekend:

Rex Ryan on Patriots RB Dion Lewis: "I don't care, put anybody back there. You can do good there. All right? Nah, I mean they're decent backs in their own right. But I don't think we're gonna focus on that kid. I can't even tell you that kid's name."

bill better not get duped. pass the **** out of the rock next weekend. rex knows he cant stop gronk.

I'm late, but that Do Your Job special was awesome.

I loved the break down of the formations used in the Baltimore game and it makes people complaining about how New England used them look so ridiculous.

The work that this staff and organization puts in is amazing and being able to see it was truly special.

In regards to Ernie Adams, I was surprised to even see him mentioned, much less put on camera. His role with the Patriots has been so secretive, but the fact that they shed just a little bit of light on it I think shows that there's nothing to hide there.

#PinkStripes

Anyone know wth happened to James White? There was so much talk about him in the preseason but he has yet to touch the ball :lol:.

Looks like Dion just came up and snatched the 3rd down Vereen role from him :lol:.

Anyone know wth happened to James White? There was so much talk about him in the preseason but he has yet to touch the ball :lol:.

Looks like Dion just came up and snatched the 3rd down Vereen role from him :lol:.

Dion should be getting a lot of touches... He is a good back when healthy.
34-14 NE this weekend... Gronk 2 TD's

yeah we'll see if white makes his way into the line up. i heard a quote from Bill that he actually would have tried to get Lewis last year if we ran into any injuries with Vereen. so Lewis clearly won over Bill before this year.

but we all know how it is with the RB spot. White, Cadet, etc...they'll all get their chances at some point :lol:

AD's quietly had a solid day at the office

*OF COURSE he gets his first drop as I post that :rofl:{

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom