***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

The secondary problems will persist all season long but man, if the the front 7 can step up with the pressure like they did today we should be okay(8 sacks :x :pimp:). Offense looked good again but I want to see a lot more balance moving forward,got way too one dimensional in the 2nd half and it almost cost us.

Last edited:
feels good to hang 40 on rex :pimp:

but man...that 4th quarter. don't like seeing us take a quarter off like that even with such a big lead :x

front seven was lights out. all over taylor, who isn't an easy guy to sack. he moves around well but we made it tough for him to find a nice patch of grass to plant and throw. great stuff. bradley fletcher...agree with all of y'all. dude is such a liability. we really need help on that other side. can't rely on safety help all the time. need a guy that can hang without getting a flag every time.

i love how rex talked all week and was so emotional all week heading into this game. that **** leaked right into his players' heads. they were committing all sorts of dumbass penalties all day. rex tried baiting us to run the ball and didn't take it. threw it 60 ******* times :rofl:

left some points on the board for sure with drops and misfires, but can't complain with 40 points.

The Bills pysched themselves out man with all that trash talk :lol:

Just gonna leave these here...

Brady after first 2 games in '07
576 yards, 6TD, 1 INT

After first 2 games in '15
754 yards, 7 TD, 0 INT

Tom Brady is 1st player in NFL history to have all of these in a game:
- Throw for 450 yards
- 3 TD passes
- 0 Int
- 55 attempts

Thanks Rog :wink:

Last edited:
sick.gif
 brady about to have a 50 TD season and go out as the GOAT when he gets this ring this year 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

great win yesterday . as much as the Bills made it close at the end , the defense showed me something yesterday to be happy about

Brady continuing to play at a ridiculous level . 59 pass attempts :wow:

great win yesterday . as much as the Bills made it close at the end , the defense showed me something yesterday to be happy about

Brady continuing to play at a ridiculous level . 59 pass attempts :wow:
he's never really chased stats , outside of possibly the spygate year .. i think he legit wants the mvp .

he's never really chased stats , outside of possibly the spygate year .. i think he legit wants the mvp .

me too , but i also think it was the necessary game plan to get the win . i think the staff isn't feeling confident with Blount , given how little touches he received . they feel most comfortable with Dion Lewis , who just isnt the type of back to try and run consistently between the tackles

itll be interesting to see what wrinkles and changes to the gameplan they have in store for Jacksonville next week . them beating the Dolphins may be a good thing w regards to making the players view them as a legitimate threat and not just another W on the schedule

I don't think it was TB wanting to throw more more than it was BB and Josh wanting to make a point to Rex that they still own his *** and can do whatever they want and beat him :lol:. We've beaten Buffalo with a ground and pound attack in the past with Blount,think they just wanted to drop 40 on em after all that talking during the week :lol: :smokin. The game plans change week by week,I'm expecting to see a more balaced offense next week against the Jags.

'But I thought that all he's supposed to do is just party'...:lol: :rolleyes. Not often that BB goes out of his way to lather someone with praise :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
no let downs today. no playing down to the competition. let's get to this stupid ******* week 3 bye @ 3-0

Back
Top Bottom