***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

how do you guys think theyre gonna go forward with Blount/Dion?
honestly it depends on the team they're playing

Dion has the lead right now in the backfield I would say just cause of how much they run the hurry up it makes more sense to use Dion, Blount will be used against bad run Ds

yeah totally. i think more often than not. Dion early, Blount late. Dion tires them out, Blount hammers them down. when it comes to a defense like Indy, might see more Blount since they're on the softer side.

either way, it's a good mix of skills and talent :pimp:

Last edited:
yeah totally. i think more often than not. Dion early, Blount late. Dion tires them out, Blount hammers them down. when it comes to a defense like Indy, might see more Blount since they're on the softer side.

either way, it's a good mix of skills and talent :pimp:

Blount hooked it up for me yesterday on fantasy :smokin

Don't know much about him,is he any good?

from what i know and have read...he flourished in the bears defense before they switched to a 3-4 base defense. before that, he was a tackling machine who actually isn't bad in coverage. was banged up this preseason so hasn't played a snap yet, but i think he could contribute to our front 7. help shore up that run defense.

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
The #Patriots have traded TE Michael Hoomanawanui to the #Saints, source said. Sean Payton had said that was a weaknesses, so...

I can never say no to more front 7 depth :lol:,just hope BB also makes moves when it comes to the secondary...

Damn gonna miss Hoo-man lowkey,guess his days were numbered after that other TE got traded here.

Last edited:
I've been pretty busy with a lot of projects so I haven't really had a chance to get on NT but I'm happy as hell with how we've started out brehs :pimp:

Hopefully we can keep this momentum through the bye week into next Sunday at Jerrys World.

As far as the back situation, I agree that Lewis has the upper hand right now especially with his pass catching ability. As we all know tho based on the match up all of this stuff can change week to week.

I really like the Bostic trade, gives us some much needed depth at LB, dude was all over the place last year. Hopefully this plays out like the Ayers trade last year, he could be a hell of a steal.

Gonna miss Hooman and the announcers struggling to say his full name :lol:

Last edited:
yeah it's basically useless this early. even one week later to split up the trips to dallas and indy would have been nice.

I agree. Feels kinda weird having one this early, our bye's have been falling in the week 9-10 range for the past few years.

I don't think the bye weeks even started until like Week 5-6 last season

BB mic'd up vs. Jaguars last week 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

excited for this game against the Cowboys fellas . hoping the team still comes out on fire after the bye , rather than coming out flat

the injury bug is biting a lot of teams around the league right now . i know it's inevitable for people to go down as the year progresses , but i'm hoping nothing too crazy happens :\

just packing for my vacation in Bahamas, heading there on Saturday, had to make sure i took my Pats gear to rep while cheering them on the beach

p.s. need to see Hardy get rocked and BB/Mcdaniels/Brady run up the score

#PatsNation

^ enjoy my dude :pimp:

The Pats are 16-2 since this time last year; one of those losses coming week 17 when the 1st seed was already locked down. Ridiculous :x

That KC game will go down in history man 
laugh.gif

Congrats 
pimp.gif

I came across this recently and though it was pretty on point and funny
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dion Lewis re-upped for 2 more years today 
pimp.gif

2 years worth up to 4.8 mil. 600k signing bonus, 800k base next year and a 1.2 mil base in 2017.

Back
Top Bottom