***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

What the hell is going on with Jamie Collins? :frown:

@RapSheet:
#Patriots LB Jamie Collins got over the virus that knocked him out the last 2 games. Availability hinges on gaining back weight & strength

RT @RapSheet: Sources say very. Couldn’t keep food down, lost weight. Could be back by MNF tho RT @MattMillerHeard: @RapSheet how sick can one human be?

Man awful to hear about Solders son :frown:,hoping for the best. Cancer man :smh:

Last edited:
Vollmer, Cannon and Jackson all practiced today. It'd be great to have all of them healthy and in the lineup.

good news on the OL :pimp:

hopefully Collins is ready to rock and roll soon. hearin that Denver is the target for his return given the weight and strength loss

nervous about tonight 
nerd.gif

it really sucks thinking about how we lost Eman and Lewis.

i hope dola and more so lafell step up their game down the stretch.

would love to see postszn Blount show up early... 

tonight and next Sunday at Broncos are IMO the only difficult games for the rest of the season.

i dont remember off hand but i think its something like Tennesse, Philly and Houston. and then jets dolphins 

Last edited:
nervous about tonight :nerd:  

This. The guy(Rex Ryan) talks entirely too much but I never count him out. The "can't wait", still haunts me every time we play them. Plus we have to dig through the roster to find new weapons :\

View media item 1799731

We should be gucci tho, if we are trying to go deep into the post we gota be able to handle adversity like we did last week. #bradyGang GO PATS!

Inactives tonight 
mean.gif

Thought for sure Martin will be back, hope Collins gets better soon 
mean.gif
, our WRs are going to need to step up, expecting Dobson and Harper to do some things tonight

let's get Randy Moss out of retirement for the run.

bet he can still play.

it'd be like WWE.

comes out to the undertaker gongs.

hell I'd even take Branch lol.

Last edited:
Dobson does something good in the game and he gets hurt right away :smh:. Guess it's just not meant to be with him :\

ugly game but we made it, 10-0 and have our toughest opponent next, i don't care what happens , bench every key player for the rest of the season
laugh.gif

Basically :lol: :smh:

Dola's injury would be a killer if he's out long term :\. The passing game was so dead without him. At this point,I'm all for giving Randy a call :lol:

‏@jeffphowe:
Aaron Dobson's X-ray came back clean on his ankle, but they're awaiting more info from the MRI, per source.

Good stuff :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom