Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

too bad i had classes, and i fell asleep at like 12pm, but i will check it out either 2morrow or saturday
Team Pacific Northwest​

so we could sell our DS kicks only to them? and btw, what did they have there shoe-wise?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

they had all sorts of shoes. you forgot they had THE HUNDREDS shirts. i liked the store alot.
Team Pacific Northwest​

i was there between 1-3.

wearing 10 deep X undftd hat X brazil wc af1

dope spot. felt nothing but love and positivity. congrats you guys did a great job.
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

^damn jd u came from up north?
u couldn't wait until i showed up at 7? haah
DOPE spot..very clean in everyway
ian..i left u a myspace comment asking if u went haah..guess i already know the answer

yeah...sean was talkin about his clothing lines on the way..its gonna be a big place to get some gear...it's gonna be big
cosignment is dope..they have one of my grails in a 13 tho!!! my heart was surely broken =(
womens won't be up 'til spring summer according to blake..but im sure if ya'll go down there urself u would be asking all the same questions..and get the same answers
dope spot tho..glad its around my way..kno i'll be seeing many heads fly thru there on a regular

and the wait was worth it alone, based on the look of the store..amazingly fresh! haha

haah..the set up..ya kno wat i meant hater haah

oh blake
good seein ya tho..haven't seen ya in a while mayn
if i come up on anymore sz 13 sb's i'll let u know haha

ahha i agree with you i liked everything about it. did everyone took the survey for suggestions on what they should carry.... They had Olympic VI's icey soles. 0_0
Team Pacific Northwest​

mark_

i'm prolly coming down again with a couple friends i'll hit you up though!!

KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Quote:
ian..i left u a myspace comment asking if u went haah..guess i already know the answer
:tongue:
tongue.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

went in today n bought sum pippens. REALLY nice store. cant wait till they get more stuff in.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Went yesterday to check it out and the place was really nice. I forgot to catch the owner's name but he was cool. If you're on here, I was the dude with the Northface hyvent and Hawaii's asking mad questions. If I have time I will probably stop by again and try and get something.
AIM SN :: iPOWLOW
Email :: [email protected]

^ store is like in the Acme Bowl plaza right across from SouthCenter. and they carry shoes and clothes lol.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Right now they have the Hundreds, Mike, 10 Deep, and Playing For Keeps are some that come to mind. Later on they will have Shmack, Red Monkey, Evisu, Stussy, and more.
AIM SN :: iPOWLOW
Email :: [email protected]

Dopeeee spot, very nice layout.
Dropped by today with some Unions & a Seattle Fitted...

Most definately will make it out there more often, prob. going to bring some of my own shoes there to sell eventually.
---
aka sickplicity/justinnikes
---

owner was mad cool. alot of heat on display. amsterdam am1s, atmos 95, '94 blk/cement IIIs, marvel bapes, and did i see some eminem air max 1s? some of the stuff on consignment is cool too.

but what really got me was the street fighter theme song playing in the background. mad points for that. biyah!
aim- watch0utitskevin
email- [email protected]

i went to eqpt again, had to pick up blakes sneakers to cleanup. i got to see how the upstairs looked like. i forgot how much space was up there but there wasn't much going on. just a view of the downstairs, and a dj station. it would be pretty cool if there was a pool table up there for friends to chill.

anyway, when i was there i saw people playing wii tennis.

Back
Top Bottom