Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

Quote:
and did i see some eminem air max 1s?

if ur talkin about the row in the case in the floor
all of em are signed
sean pointed it out to me and had me all googley eyed when i asked about them haahha
heard they had a good saturday too, sold out of a bunch of stuff
congrats sean..great to see ur spot blowin up after sitting on it for a couple months

ive been seeing bulletins on myspace saying, "oh mann eqpt is better than goods!" imo, i like both stores. but seriously though, you really cant say one store is better than the other one because they're totally two different stores, with a different way they do their business.

Shawncarter206 works on saturdays, go holler at my dude.

I checked it out on saturday, im def. diggin the style and layout, big ups to those responsible. I see that shop being around for a long time, it looks like they did things right and paid attention to all the details etc.

Big ups.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

ps- I felt like a big, bearded giant when i was there. Short people running around all over the place.

:smh:
smh.gif
at it being at southcenter or next to it i have to drive all the way out there :rolleyes
eyes.gif

you know whats funny? with all those shoes/clothes, they don't have cable. after the superbowl (acura closed early, so me, and other co-workers went to acme bowl to watch the rest of the game) we went to eqpt, and we saw the tv, and it was fuzzy. :b
tongue.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

it'd be hella filthy if they hide the wiring from the tv and put some bose surround sound on each corner of the store.

^ they have stuff you dont ususally see in many stores like 2006 releases and some mad heat. but if you're going to buy anything, i suggest you bring over 200 dollars. the prices are like flight club. 250 for some Koreas? come on now..
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

^ you gotta remember. the people selling the shoes are the ones setting their prices...don't blame the store, blame the person who wants to earn 250$ for his shoes....
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella [email protected]

Chilled there for a minute in the afternoon.

They got some Greedy Genius clothing and sneakers in.

KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

but dont they have a choice if they think the shoes are too high of price
Team Pacific Northwest​

i was running errands in that area on opening day so i stopped by. i think the store has a nice layout and the consignment stuff are on point. but i do suggest that they make some tags about the size and price of the shoes so it's easier for the customers to browse and less need to bother the employees on every pair.

i think i'm gonna bring some shoes there to sell next time. or maybe "trade-in"? :tongue:
tongue.gif
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page
Team Pacific Northwest​

Can't wait to go this Saturday. Sounds really dope. Hopefully Blake won't trip haha. jk
Team Pacific Northwest​

Went up there today..

It's a nice store, dudes there were real friendly. Probably coming back again and again.

:smokin
smokin.gif

so they only sell shoes on consignment? they dont have normal accounts?
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

The normal accounts are coming, from what my dude told me.

I recall for a fact he mentioned Creative Rec, and Greedy Genius. He mentioned some other brands as well, but i forgot them.

Quote:
so they only sell shoes on consignment? they dont have normal accounts?
Dude told me that becuase of the delays and pushbacks of the opening, they had to send stuff back...I'm assuming to Nike aswell.
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

Back
Top Bottom