Official New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers 1/15 NFC Divisional Round

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Jay02

Rodgers in the playoffs...expect to see his play to go up a few levels. Hard to believe thats even possible i know.

Brees > Rodgers

Kemp > Braun
aaron%2Brodgers%2B6-9-11.jpg

We laugh at you.

I aint mad though I know your just yankin my chain cause we all know who's really the best QB in the league. People just like to throw Brees name out there to stir things up. 

I'm rooting for the Giants but I think the Packers win by 10+. 38-28. I am a Rogers fan from when he was at Cal until now.

Originally Posted by JPZx

We laugh at you.

laugh.gif
 why has Braun even been brought into this. We're talking about football.  Keep the jokes coming though. I have Aaron Rodgers on my team and you have Christain Ponder. 

The honest truth is, i could care less if Braun was suspended for a whole year or two years. He got caught slippin smashing too many brauds. Whatever. I love football a million times more than baseball and I have Aaron Rodgers on my team.

Originally Posted by JPZx

We laugh at you.
2511726_com_syringe.jpg

ryan-braun-big-eyes.png
A+ execution
laugh.gif

And for the record, I'm not one of those root-for-all-NY-teams-when-my-team's-done type fans. Strictly Jets fan here, no love for the Giants. No hate either, but I just don't care for them. It's more dealing with friends of mine who are Giants fans than the Giants themselves winning.

Whatever the outcome, this should be a great game. Hopefully the GMen can pull it out.

In reality the Giants won the last meeting. They are playing better than ever and have a good read on the Packers. Giants take it easily, surprising everyone/totally bias Giants fan rant.

I hope its as good as the last time they played.

My guy Clay with three pick 6s, and gmen win by 1.

The line is 10? I'd take that in a heartbeat. Two elite QB's battling. Whoever wins will do it by less than 7.

I have confidence in this game, doesn't mean I feel like a guaranteed W but Packers didn't look too good their last few games. Giants are hot and our defense is playing TOUGH football. Our secondary is holding up too. If our offense can get going early in the game, I think we'll win. If we get through GB, we'll be in the Super Bowl.

Can't wait for next Sunday...Should be a good game.....just keep it close and let Eli take care of it from there 

For you Packer fans my boys put together this Aaron Rodgers joint..pretty nice actually got picked up by allhiphop.com
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

In reality the Giants won the last meeting. They are playing better than ever and have a good read on the Packers. Giants take it easily, surprising everyone/totally bias Giants fan rant.

In reality the packers won. I'm hopin the packers just dont show up and wait for the Giants to set the tone of the game. They need toCome out and put their own stamp on the game. Also the line should be better this week. Clifton should be a fresh as he has been. Handle the pressure and let the WRs make the plays.

Back
Top Bottom