Official New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers 1/15 NFC Divisional Round

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by ksteezy

We all know who really won the regular season game....let's be serious.
The Packers. Was it someone else? Please enlighten us. *brings out and sets up fold out chair*
IDK why dude keeps saying the GMen won that game
laugh.gif

Did the GMen leave too much time on the clock and make the mistake of not running the ball? Sure, but Godgers still had to drive 80 yards down the field in 55 seconds which he did rather easily.

....and nobody is discrediting the Packers bruh (esp the media), would it really be THAT HARD to believe the Giants can possibly win this game considering how everything has been clicking lately? I know I wouldn't be surprised.

we don't claim ksteezy

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The Packers. Was it someone else? Please enlighten us. *brings out and sets up fold out chair*
IDK why dude keeps saying the GMen won that game
laugh.gif

Did the GMen leave too much time on the clock and make the mistake of not running the ball? Sure, but Godgers still had to drive 80 yards down the field in 55 seconds which he did rather easily.

....and nobody is discrediting the Packers bruh (esp the media), would it really be THAT HARD to believe the Giants can possibly win this game considering how everything has been clicking lately? I know I wouldn't be surprised.

we don't claim ksteezy

yeah .. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by epox12

I'm seeing PLENTY of dumb$^& comments by Giants' fans in this thread.....but I digress.

LOL @ the constant comparisons to the '07 NFCCG. Different year, way different teams. I mean, no one wants to talk about the Giants coming to Lambeau just last year and getting mollywhopped?

I've never seen so much disregard for a 15-1 team playing at home....

...then again, the Giants are the 'hot' team right now. I can't wait for Sunday.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
This. The media and fans are riding the Saints and Giants hard right now as if the Packers are in a slump or something. They have won their last 21 out of 22 games. The Giants are hot but who have they really beat? The Jets, Cowboys, and Falcons all at home. All of those teams were pretenders. Now they are going to go into Lambeau Field and dominate the Packers?

So are you saying the Packers got a break from the refs or something? Was it a situation like the Giants at Arizona?

This. The media and fans are riding the Saints and Giants hard right now as if the Packers are in a slump or something. They have won their last 21 out of 22 games. The Giants are hot but who have they really beat? The Jets, Cowboys, and Falcons all at home. All of those teams were pretenders. Now they are going to go into Lambeau Field and dominate the Packers?

So are you saying the Packers got a break from the refs or something? Was it a situation like the Giants at Arizona?

Ya I wanna know too.

As a 49er fan I want the Packers to win. You dudes knocked us out of the playoffs in embarrassing fashion 3 years in a row in the 90s. I want revenge.

The Packets didn't go 16-0 in the regular season. The Giants didn't finish 11-5 nor did they go 8-0 on the road. Don't compare the two years, just let them be this year's teams.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

2007 Patriots = 2011 Packers

2007 Giants - 2011 Giants

Giants catching fire at the right time.
Aaron Rodgers is a mobile QB who can make plays on the run to avoid the rush. Tom Brady as great as he is can't make plays on the run. Remember those teams played the Super Bowl on a neutral field, this game is being played at Lambeau Field.

Flights to Wisconsin right now are a grand round trip, you cereal man?
sick.gif

* considers road trip, I'd have to call off from work on Friday and leave Thursday night (I would visit cities on the way there)...then I realize its 1000 miles away from Harlem
sick.gif

Just make the road trip Mez.
laugh.gif
If I didn't have to work Saturday and Monday I would do it myself.

And
laugh.gif
at all these 2007 team comparisons... The teams then and the teams now are nothing alike. And the way that game played out wont be happening again either... No Plax bodying Al Harris all game and no Brent throwing to the only guy whos covered on the field during crunch time.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Steezy obviously super simmed the game on Madden and didn't watch the real one from last month so leave him alone, hes just confused. But that one was in NJ, Pack hasn't lost at Lambeau since the middle of last year.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

2007 Patriots = 2011 Packers

2007 Giants - 2011 Giants

Giants catching fire at the right time.
Aaron Rodgers is a mobile QB who can make plays on the run to avoid the rush. Tom Brady as great as he is can't make plays on the run. Remember those teams played the Super Bowl on a neutral field, this game is being played at Lambeau Field.
rodgers is a more mobile QB that's been sacked more than brady this year, in less time played, less downs played, etc etc. sure rodgers is way more mobile, but that giant pass rush when on (like in the 2007 SB) is something else. just cause rodgers is mobile doesn't mean he'll avoid it, as clearly he takes his shares of sacks. is this year's giant front 7 capable of THAT level of pressure, that's the question. probably not. i can see them slowing down rodgers, but not stopping him. the giant offense will just have to keep up i think.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Just make the road trip Mez.
laugh.gif
If I didn't have to work Saturday and Monday I would do it myself.

And
laugh.gif
at all these 2007 team comparisons... The teams then and the teams now are nothing alike. And the way that game played out wont be happening again either... No Plax bodying Al Harris all game and no Brent throwing to the only guy whos covered on the field during crunch time.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Steezy obviously super simmed the game on Madden and didn't watch the real one from last month so leave him alone, hes just confused. But that one was in NJ, Pack hasn't lost at Lambeau since the middle of last year.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we had a meltdown that last minute, Rodgers being the great QB he is totally exposed us that last minute, Packers won with a fieldgoal, had we not been robbed off a TD, that FG would have meant nothing, proof.

Spoiler [+]
all love bros, is just sports <3

Ohhhhhhh Yeah Steezy you're right! A wrong call that was virtually impossible to see on the replay video and didn't look like a completion at all in real time that happened in the FIRST QUARTER 100% would have made the end result of the game 39-35. Right?

I mean, that would have given the Giants 4 more points... And there's no way the game would have played out differently either... Each team would just score the same amount the rest of the way! Nothing would have changed.

Gosh... To THINK how impossible it would have been to overcome that Ballard touchdown... A 1 whole Touchdown LEAD with only 3 quarters and 5 minutes to play?!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!! IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneone

Praise the Lord Tebow Christ that the referees made it absoluteeeelllyyyy impossible for the Giants to win that game! Specifically the way that they forced the Giants to throw 3 times on the GL with under 2 minutes to go... Had the ref's not called those pass plays, and maybe ran the ball once or twice... We wouldn't have been able to go down the field in 3 plays to kick a field goal and still lose by one point!!!!

Woe is meezy!

roll.gif

I'm just trying to rile you Packers fans up
laugh.gif
what could have been of that game I that call was in our favor, we would never know...football is a sport of momentum, but last I checked I'm not a wizard and neither are you and the fact on record is the Pack beat the Giants....can't wait for Sunday even though I'm gonna miss the game
frown.gif

Glad we got who is and isn't a wizard straightened out

I think too many are jumping on the Giants and now the Pack will take with some ease

Gryffindor!

Obviously dmx is if hes reppin Gryffindor House.

Anyways Steezy you cant rile me up anymore than I already am about this game... As an NYer for most of my life I know the Giants well and they're my 2nd favorite team...

Back
Top Bottom